I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

MD/PA Back Road Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

MD/PA Back Road Ride

Post by Bucho » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:08 pm

In poor exchange for cancelling a cool MABDR trip, I went for a moto ride. Back roads up through Catoctin, toward Emmitsburg, and just looped through the southern part of Michaux.

Ill try and get a few pics up shortly. (Im still struggling to do this sans photobucket)

https://i.imgur.com/JggU3og.jpg
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: MD/PA Back Road Ride

Post by Bucho » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:12 pm

Hmm... I still cant quite figure this out. Hopefully you can at least click on the link to see the pics
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Bucho wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:12 pm

Hmm... I still cant quite figure this out. Hopefully you can at least click on the link to see the pics
clicking next works fine. looks like a fun ride!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Bucho wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:08 pm
In poor exchange for cancelling a cool MABDR trip, I went for a moto ride. Back roads up through Catoctin, toward Emmitsburg, and just looped through the southern part of Michaux.

Ill try and get a few pics up shortly. (Im still struggling to do this sans photobucket)

https://i.imgur.com/JggU3og.jpg
If you want to post a particular pic, open it in imgur, there is an option "get share links", then just copy the BBCode and paste it in your post. Done :)
For the album I know nothing better than you just did.
Every day is a good day when you ride