Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2300
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Post by Laoch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:57 am

I'm in on the green DRZ.
So...we doing both days? Or one? Camping?
Bruce
2016 Freeride/'13 CB500X

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3261
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Post by Wingfixer » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:05 am

Laoch wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:57 am
I'm in on the green DRZ.
So...we doing both days? Or one? Camping?
If I can go it'll be for the whole deal. They have a giant camping area. I'll have the cube and the trailer so lots of sleeping areas.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2300
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Post by Laoch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:42 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:05 am
Laoch wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:57 am
I'm in on the green DRZ.
So...we doing both days? Or one? Camping?
If I can go it'll be for the whole deal. They have a giant camping area. I'll have the cube and the trailer so lots of sleeping areas.
:thumbup:

And...does your projected route to Lock Haven come close to my area? :lol2:
Bruce
2016 Freeride/'13 CB500X

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3261
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Post by Wingfixer » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Laoch wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:42 am
Wingfixer wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:05 am
Laoch wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:57 am
I'm in on the green DRZ.
So...we doing both days? Or one? Camping?
If I can go it'll be for the whole deal. They have a giant camping area. I'll have the cube and the trailer so lots of sleeping areas.
:thumbup:

And...does your projected route to Lock Haven come close to my area? :lol2:
Remind me where "your area" is again?
But, yes, most likely it will.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

da scrub
DAMN Wanabe
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Post by da scrub » Wed May 23, 2018 12:33 pm

I'm signed up for this, Patrick, can you or Sk-J save a spot for me and the van?

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3261
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Post by Wingfixer » Thu May 24, 2018 2:46 pm

da scrub wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:33 pm
I'm signed up for this, Patrick, can you or Sk-J save a spot for me and the van?
Between Kristen's broke ankle and the time crunch to get the cube completed I don't think either of us is going. Sorry dude.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

da scrub
DAMN Wanabe
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Post by da scrub » Thu May 24, 2018 3:51 pm

No problem, catch you next time around....

User avatar
BigBird
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Post by BigBird » Wed May 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Who's IN for this besides the OFG?
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800A - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - KTM Freeride 250
Beta Evo 200 - Yamaha WR250R
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of Off-road & Road Tandem & Single Bicycles

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests