I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Greenridge Sun 4-6

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
thisguy

Greenridge Sun 4-6

Post by thisguy »

Not to try to step on the Motard ride, but I am going to head up to Greenridge to do a recon ride. Try to figure out the camping spots and maybe plan a GPS Route for in the park. I am going to park and leave form the Ranger station on MV Smith Rd around 10am.

Bill
Teethgrinder

Re: Greenridge Sun 4-6

Post by Teethgrinder »

thisguy wrote:Not to try to step on the Motard ride, but I am going to head up to Greenridge to do a recon ride. Try to figure out the camping spots and maybe plan a GPS Route for in the park. I am going to park and leave form the Ranger station on MV Smith Rd around 10am.

Bill
Sounds fun. :ride: Have my heart set on the Motard ride, though.

Driving/trailering in and parking?
thisguy

Post by thisguy »

bumper carry, park and ride.
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

I'm almost glad I have to work tomorrow. Too many good rides to choose from. Have fun.
Rob

XR650L
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

RRob wrote:I'm almost glad I have to work tomorrow. Too many good rides to choose from. Have fun.
Can I try to make you feel bad (or maybe sick for work) and tell you I am meeting a couple of DRZ guys in Westernport for a little WV-style motard action? 1 PM at the Westernport McDonalds. :amazon:

:mrgreen:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

I'll be at your house at 11. Can you have my cappuccino and supercorsa ready when I get there?

Just kidding. Sunday's are the only day I can never call in sick. Don't scare those guys too bad!
Rob

XR650L
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Super Corsa and cappucino will be ready whether you show or not. :cheers:

(I hope I don't scare myself too bad! :deal: )
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Don't worry RRob. You aren't missing anything here (except for the cappu and SC). It is damp and cold in Garrett County, proving there ain't no trusting the weatherman. :nono:

If it dries out and warms up in a few, I will try to sneak out and run down Aurora Pike to St. George. I will have to keep my "common sense o'meter" in check. I recall that road being pretty slippery my last time down it late last fall-fresh tar and pea gravel everywhere, over emphasis on the pea gravel.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

mdubya wrote:Don't worry RRob. You aren't missing anything here (except for the cappu and SC). It is damp and cold in Garrett County, proving there ain't no trusting the weatherman. :nono:

If it dries out and warms up in a few, I will try to sneak out and run down Aurora Pike to St. George. I will have to keep my "common sense o'meter" in check. I recall that road being pretty slippery my last time down it late last fall-fresh tar and pea gravel everywhere, over emphasis on the pea gravel.
DAMN.. I had to ride heard for some sportbikers today... but a motard ride in the near future would be freaking cool.... Some needs to hit up greg... I would be cool to do a Damnriders trip to Centrailia...... I will let him fill in the details...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se