Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
Joker
DAMN Expert
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by Joker » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:44 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:05 am
Yup!
↘️⬇️⬇️⬇️↙️
I 2nd that motion

User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1204
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by juddspaintballs » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 am

:shrug:
Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8968
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by Rut Row » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am

juddspaintballs wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 am
:shrug:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by Nobody » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:58 am

Rut Row wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am
juddspaintballs wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 am
:shrug:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
yes.. this...
but my Saturday 4/28 is in danger too :cry2:
I'm trying to persuade my boss to drive himself to :censored: Norfolk.
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3323
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by Wingfixer » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Nobody wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:58 am
Rut Row wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am
juddspaintballs wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 am
:shrug:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
yes.. this...
but my Saturday 4/28 is in danger too :cry2:
I'm trying to persuade my boss to drive himself to :censored: Norfolk.
Give me his number, I'll have a word with him. Hell, i might get you a LOT of time off! :killingme:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1204
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by juddspaintballs » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:19 pm

Rut Row wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am
juddspaintballs wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 am
:shrug:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
It all sounds good...but I have bills to be paid. The transmission shop isn't going to accept mud from Shinko Cheater as payment.
Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by Nobody » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Wingfixer wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:14 pm
Nobody wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:58 am
Rut Row wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am
juddspaintballs wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 am
:shrug:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
yes.. this...
but my Saturday 4/28 is in danger too :cry2:
I'm trying to persuade my boss to drive himself to :censored: Norfolk.
Give me his number, I'll have a word with him. Hell, i might get you a LOT of time off! :killingme:
Unlikely I'd spend that time in U.S. any more :lol2:
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by Nobody » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:50 pm

Nobody wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:35 pm
Wingfixer wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:14 pm
Nobody wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:58 am
Rut Row wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am
juddspaintballs wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 am
:shrug:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
yes.. this...
but my Saturday 4/28 is in danger too :cry2:
I'm trying to persuade my boss to drive himself to :censored: Norfolk.
Give me his number, I'll have a word with him. Hell, i might get you a LOT of time off! :killingme:
Unlikely I'd spend that time in U.S. any more :lol2:
Ok, looks like everything is back in normal :loveit:
My hot colleague helped me to convince him and finally he decided to stay home that day :lol2:
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3323
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by Wingfixer » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 pm

👍
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3323
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by Wingfixer » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:28 am

I am seriously jonesing to do some riding! The weather is looking good. What time will the gate be getting opened?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest