I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by drtjumper »

davej wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:05 pm
drtjumper wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:17 am Dislocated my shoulder on Sunday at the watr spring trail ride, if I can hold onto the bars by the weekend I will be there!
dang, I thought "arm stretching torque" was a figure of speech. hope you can make it
I was being dumb and decided to see if I could outrun my son who was on his yz250x with me on my yz450fx supermoto with SM wheels and slicks....I did for most of the loop passing people and getting weird looks until I hit a mud hole and lost the front and ate it. Not my smartest moment. Ordering a shoulder brace so hopefully it helps. As long as it doesn't pop out again and I can move it I will try to ride.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Granville wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm I just got word from a semi-reliable source that one of the Blue Angels is scheduled do to a jet fly over our DAMN Camp & Ride to celebrate the 2018 Barton Endless Twist of Joy Riding Season. The place to be is the main hilltop overlook Saturday 10:00-10:30. :lurker:
:thumbup: Great! I guess we will all be there to see how reliable your source is :cheers:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Granville wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm I just got word from a semi-reliable source that one of the Blue Angels is scheduled do to a jet fly over our DAMN Camp & Ride to celebrate the 2018 Barton Endless Twist of Joy Riding Season. The place to be is the main hilltop overlook Saturday 10:00-10:30. :lurker:
Awesome! :loveit:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:28 pm Starting to pack the trailer tonight. The family and I will be arriving Friday after dinner. Dibs on the flat spot right aside the building on the lower side! Cant wait!!
I'll save yer spot....with the cube! :killingme:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I picked up the Tshirt order. Ken Kyler is bringing it out to Grandville’s Friday night.

Make sure you pay Janis and get your shirts if you come this weekend.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
UCH
DAMN Wanabe

Post by UCH »

Bummed I can’t make it. Wish I could F-work. Post some pics please. Maybe next ride. Enjoy!
"2 Strokes still rule!!"
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Hope the weather there is better than here in DC. Sill have fun and leave some for me too! :cheers:
I think I'll be there no sooner than 7pm..
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Nobody wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:51 am Hope the weather there is better than here in DC. Sill have fun and leave some for me too! :cheers:
I think I'll be there no sooner than 7pm..
that is about when I'll get there too. I hope the rain blows through and the Saturday forecast is inaccurate
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I'll be there around 1700. As long as I don't work on the cube it'll be sunny... i swear, every time I look at that thing with a tool in my hand the sky opens up. Example, guess what I was doing this morning... :wallbash: :wallbash:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Wingfixer wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:50 pm I'll be there around 1700. As long as I don't work on the cube it'll be sunny... i swear, every time I look at that thing with a tool in my hand the sky opens up. Example, guess what I was doing this morning... :wallbash: :wallbash:
:killingme: