I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Joker
DAMN Expert

Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29 Rnd 2

Post by Joker »

Yeah, you guys read the title right. Granville is on vacation so I figured this time I would reword the Barton sales pitch we all look forward to seeing.

Arrival time is sometime Friday Night, exact time TBD
Leave Sunday afternoon :roost:

I hope to see some new friends this weekend.

If there is greater than a 60% chance of rain that weekend, I will cancel this ride and post the cancellation here by Thursday 4/26.

I'm here to extend another invite to Granville's Honey Hole in Western Md. This property always offers a great time to all who come and try to tackle the Mountain. With trails ranging from world class single track, open fields, long hill climbs, and optional A class hill climbs, little is left to be desired. While well worth a day trip, one must spend a full weekend to truly enjoy all this unique property has to offer.

To those who plan on camping, we have electricity and an occasionally working bathroom in a large shop. So please plan accordingly, or roll the dice. Its up to you.

PM me or Granville, if you desire directions to our private property and a copy of a waiver of liability. A waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property and it will also help me keep track of how many DAMN Riders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult. However, family is more than welcome to come and relax while watching you put on a brightly colored super hero outfit while playing in the mud and using your mouth to make brapping noises. (Ok, well maybe I'm the only one who does that last part even when the bike is on..)

A word of warning to would be trespasser. This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden, Mr. May arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers
Last edited by Joker on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Joker's Western MD Camp and Ride 4/27-29

Post by Laoch »

Sticky'd again. You done now? :lol2:

:whoop:
Bruce
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Sorry for my ignorance, just to confirm, it is the same place where Granville's camp&ride was the last year, right?

Hope to be able to attend, I was seeing towards it since last august or so :loveit:
:cheers: :whoop: :ride:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Hell Yes! I love me some Granvilles - Joker style! Its the same weekend as the Delaware State Enduro but I would much rather hang with you guys in the glorious mountains of western MD!

Thanks for doing this James, can't wait... :thumbup:

SJ
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Nobody wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:07 pm Sorry for my ignorance, just to confirm, it is the same place where Granville's camp&ride was the last year, right?

Hope to be able to attend, I was seeing towards it since last august or so :loveit:
Yes.

And a great place to debut a new bike; best get on it....
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Woot woot!! Looks like Friday is booked solid for me, and Saturday might be a mess, but I'm hoping we can show up early Saturday if that thing on Saturday doesn't happen. Thanks for the offer!

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Loosescrew
DAMN Expert

Post by Loosescrew »

Last weekend before mountain ridge opens so I’ll try to make it. Granville or joker would it be OK if I invite the manager from Mountain Ridge?
CBR 1000RR
YZ450F supermoto
13 yz 250
21 yzx 250
98 CR 500
Piranha 190 pit bike
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Hell. Yes! I'll have to leave Saturday after lunch but I'm up for a late lap or three Friday!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Skinny-J wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:17 pm
Nobody wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:07 pm Sorry for my ignorance, just to confirm, it is the same place where Granville's camp&ride was the last year, right?

Yes.

And a great place to debut a new bike; best get on it....
I'm not too close to selling the DRZ yet, so it is too soon to celebrate my new bike :lol2:
Also I don't really see much candidates for my next bike. Perhaps don't know where to look..
Every day is a good day when you ride
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Yanis, here in the good 'ole US of A you don't have to sell your bike to buy a new one! :deal:

If storage space is your issue, I have room for a wr450, or the like. :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.