2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1168
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by juddspaintballs » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:41 pm

I slacked off sending in my registration. I called Monday and asked Nichole if there were still spots open. The limit had been reached, but they were going to go 25 over and she still had 10 spots left. She said she was still getting 2 or 3 a day, so if I got it to her quickly, I would probably get in. I got the email that said I was in today. :thumbup:

If you haven't registered yet, call up and see if you still can, but it might be too late at this point.
Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8875
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Rut Row » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:01 am

Laoch needs to update post #1 with the attendees. He's slacking as a ride organizer. :whip:
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2348
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Laoch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:06 am

Rut Row wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:01 am
Laoch needs to update post #1 with the attendees. He's slacking as a ride organizer. :whip:
:fitz:
Bruce
2017 125RRS/2016 Freeride/2013 CB500X

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2348
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Laoch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 am

juddspaintballs wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:41 pm
I slacked off sending in my registration. I called Monday and asked Nichole if there were still spots open. The limit had been reached, but they were going to go 25 over and she still had 10 spots left. She said she was still getting 2 or 3 a day, so if I got it to her quickly, I would probably get in. I got the email that said I was in today. :thumbup:

If you haven't registered yet, call up and see if you still can, but it might be too late at this point.
From first post--->I'd suggest an early sign up. 300 rider limit, it will fill up fast. :lol2:
Slacker.
Bruce
2017 125RRS/2016 Freeride/2013 CB500X

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2348
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Laoch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:15 am

UPDATE- rider limit reached. Call Nichole for info about late entries.

Reminder- camping is free at the start/finish parking lot (Big Flat) . You just need a permit. You can hang with the unwashed masses in the chaos of the start area or hang out with your DAMN buddies at a secret locale approximately 4.5 miles from Big Flat. I have room for about 4-5 vehicles.
Primitive camping :deal: PM me if interested.

Also- anybody who wants to make it a weekend and ride Saturday let me know. There are a lot of roads, paved and dirt, to ride up there.

Who's in?

Bruce- Sat/Sun
TJ- Sat?- Sun
Bruce
2017 125RRS/2016 Freeride/2013 CB500X

User avatar
J&J
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by J&J » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:58 am

I'm signed up & will be there. Unfortunately we will be moving Jacob into East Carolina the Thursday before so he'll miss out. :dry:

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8875
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Rut Row » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:24 am

It says "I rode the 30th and final Michaux Dual Sport 8/19/2018" - seems to me it is a DAMNed must have!
Dual Sport Jacket-sm.png
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3272
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Wingfixer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:08 am

Rut Row wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:24 am
It says "I rode the 30th and final Michaux Dual Sport 8/19/2018" - seems to me it is a DAMNed must have!

Dual Sport Jacket-sm.png
Ordered!

@Bruce, I scored the whole weekend off and since I'll be coming from a different direction than everyone else I'd be in for riding Saturday. PM me the coordinates ands the time you want to hit the dirt.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1168
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by juddspaintballs » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:17 am

Can I get a spot at the super secret camping area again, Bruce?
Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2348
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Laoch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:18 am

juddspaintballs wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:17 am
Can I get a spot at the super secret camping area again, Bruce?
:thumbup:
Bruce
2017 125RRS/2016 Freeride/2013 CB500X

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests