2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Laoch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:25 pm

juddspaintballs wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:07 pm
I have a 10/22 I've never shot that I just may bring on over.
:thumbup:

My 10/22 is complete with "assault style folding stock".
Bruce
'19 FE250/'13 CB500X/some trials bikes

User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1431
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by juddspaintballs » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 pm

DAMN you!

You made me spend WAY too much money just now on upgrades. Seriously, like 3x the cost of the gun...

Magpul X-22 stock
Ruger BX trigger group
Volstarten upgraded bolt and extractor
Tech sights
Extended magazine release
Upgraded charging handle
Automatic bolt release
Thumb screw take down knob
A few magazines


Now if it all comes in before Michaux, I'll try to get it installed.
Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 5125
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Bucho » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:18 pm

juddspaintballs wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 pm
DAMN you!

You made me spend WAY too much money just now on upgrades. Seriously, like 3x the cost of the gun...

Magpul X-22 stock
Ruger BX trigger group
Volstarten upgraded bolt and extractor
Tech sights
Extended magazine release
Upgraded charging handle
Automatic bolt release
Thumb screw take down knob
A few magazines


Now if it all comes in before Michaux, I'll try to get it installed.
Like you really needed an excuse...

I inherited my father's Ruger 10-22. Was the first gun I ever shot back in the early 80's as a small kid.
Kinda cool that it is also the first gun my son has ever shot. Old gun still shoots well.
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer
Sherco 290 trials

da scrub
DAMN Wanabe
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by da scrub » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Rut Row wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 pm
was looking at the "IN" list and don't see any slow riders to team up with. :think:
....au contraire...I'm signed up....

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9309
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Rut Row » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:44 pm

da scrub wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:01 pm
Rut Row wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 pm
was looking at the "IN" list and don't see any slow riders to team up with. :think:
....au contraire...I'm signed up....
I'll try not to flip the bike this time :thumbup: :lol2:
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Laoch » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:47 am

I plan to be up there around noon'ish on Saturday. Plan accordingly. BTW cell reception is spotty- with verizon. Texts works best as they eventually get through, most of the time.
Bruce
'19 FE250/'13 CB500X/some trials bikes

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3657
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Wingfixer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 am

Laoch wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:47 am
I plan to be up there around noon'ish on Saturday. Plan accordingly. BTW cell reception is spotty- with verizon. Texts works best as they eventually get through, most of the time.
That'll work! I'll see ya around noon!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1431
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by juddspaintballs » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Wanna caravan up, Patrick? You know, in case you need a rescue vehicle...
Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3657
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Wingfixer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:18 pm

juddspaintballs wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:27 pm
Wanna caravan up, Patrick? You know, in case you need a rescue vehicle...
:dirtdog:

Uhm, yeah. Probably not a bad idea...thanks.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9309
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by Rut Row » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:10 am

The rider packs are out. The route is 85 miles or 113 with all options. I probably need to refuel at lunch. Bruce - since we are so close to the secret campsite, are you planning on going back at lunch for fuel?
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests