I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 2018 (and final) Michaux DS Ride- Aug 19th

Post by juddspaintballs »

I slacked off sending in my registration. I called Monday and asked Nichole if there were still spots open. The limit had been reached, but they were going to go 25 over and she still had 10 spots left. She said she was still getting 2 or 3 a day, so if I got it to her quickly, I would probably get in. I got the email that said I was in today. :thumbup:

If you haven't registered yet, call up and see if you still can, but it might be too late at this point.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Laoch needs to update post #1 with the attendees. He's slacking as a ride organizer. :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Rut Row wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:01 am Laoch needs to update post #1 with the attendees. He's slacking as a ride organizer. :whip:
:fitz:
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

juddspaintballs wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:41 pm I slacked off sending in my registration. I called Monday and asked Nichole if there were still spots open. The limit had been reached, but they were going to go 25 over and she still had 10 spots left. She said she was still getting 2 or 3 a day, so if I got it to her quickly, I would probably get in. I got the email that said I was in today. :thumbup:

If you haven't registered yet, call up and see if you still can, but it might be too late at this point.
From first post--->I'd suggest an early sign up. 300 rider limit, it will fill up fast. :lol2:
Slacker.
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

UPDATE- rider limit reached. Call Nichole for info about late entries.

Reminder- camping is free at the start/finish parking lot (Big Flat) . You just need a permit. You can hang with the unwashed masses in the chaos of the start area or hang out with your DAMN buddies at a secret locale approximately 4.5 miles from Big Flat. I have room for about 4-5 vehicles.
Primitive camping :deal: PM me if interested.

Also- anybody who wants to make it a weekend and ride Saturday let me know. There are a lot of roads, paved and dirt, to ride up there.

Who's in?

Bruce- Sat/Sun
TJ- Sat?- Sun
Bruce
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

I'm signed up & will be there. Unfortunately we will be moving Jacob into East Carolina the Thursday before so he'll miss out. :dry:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

It says "I rode the 30th and final Michaux Dual Sport 8/19/2018" - seems to me it is a DAMNed must have!
Dual Sport Jacket-sm.png
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Rut Row wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:24 am It says "I rode the 30th and final Michaux Dual Sport 8/19/2018" - seems to me it is a DAMNed must have!

Dual Sport Jacket-sm.png
Ordered!

@Bruce, I scored the whole weekend off and since I'll be coming from a different direction than everyone else I'd be in for riding Saturday. PM me the coordinates ands the time you want to hit the dirt.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Can I get a spot at the super secret camping area again, Bruce?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

juddspaintballs wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:17 am Can I get a spot at the super secret camping area again, Bruce?
:thumbup:
Bruce