I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain State Harescramble Series

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Mountain State Harescramble Series

Post by jgreene »

Has anyone raced one of their events, or is familiar with the series? Is it somewhat well run? I would like to try a few as they are mostly located around the Morgantown, WV area.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Re: Mountain State Harescramble Series

Post by drtjumper »

Tried to a few years ago with Chris Alls (redlevel on here), stood in line to register for 2 hours and moved 15ft. I got impatient and convince Chris to leave as well and we went riding. Hopefully they have gotten better but that fiasco put me off of their series. They also like to run quads before bikes so it blows out the course imo. If you do decide to race don't bother with the first two events as they are usually packed and have the longest lines.
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Re: Mountain State Harescramble Series

Post by jgreene »

Thanks for the input drtjumper. I was looking at East Coast XC series that is in the same area, and they run the atv’s before the bikes. Not interested in that, after what I saw from the ATV’s at the GMER harescramble at Rocket last year. The HS loop is still healing from that mess. The Mountain State series schedule shows the bikes running before the ATV’s.

I might go check one out since their tracks are not too far away.
Member R&T Club, and GMER