Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8874
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Rut Row » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:40 am

da scrub wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:12 am
Happy to share a room if anyone needs a roomie...
Jay has been voluntold :lol2:

I updated post #1 with roomies.
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3272
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Wingfixer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:50 am

da scrub wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:12 am
Happy to share a room if anyone needs a roomie...
I'd share Junior with you but, I don't share. :deal:

You should lean on your bestie and get him to drag the BRP out! :whip:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Junior
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 841
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Junior » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Wingfixer wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:50 am
da scrub wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:12 am
Happy to share a room if anyone needs a roomie...
I'd share Junior with you but, I don't share. :deal:

You should lean on your bestie and get him to drag the BRP out! :whip:
All this ride is missing is SJ and Phoo!
07 DR 650 (moab tested)
99 wr 250 husky (almost done)
02 wr 360 husky (another basket case)

da scrub
DAMN Wanabe
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by da scrub » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 pm

WF, no problemo... I understand you and Jr. have a lot of catching up to do!
J, of J&J, if you want to room with the other J and/or your buddy, by all means go for it.
I plan on meeting y'all at the restaurant at high noon, Friday ... very much looking forward to this adventure

User avatar
J&J
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by J&J » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:17 pm

da scrub wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 pm
WF, no problemo... I understand you and Jr. have a lot of catching up to do!
J, of J&J, if you want to room with the other J and/or your buddy, by all means go for it.
I plan on meeting y'all at the restaurant at high noon, Friday ... very much looking forward to this adventure
Well I just got word today that my buddy has a graduation to attend, & Jacob is out because of school.
So it's you & me :thumbup:

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8874
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Rut Row » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:31 pm

For those that want to ride together, we'll meet here at 0800 Friday morning 5/11. Kickstands up at 0830 sharp will put us at the gas station in NY at noonish 234 miles later

McDonald's, 517 E Main St, Emmitsburg, MD 21727

Who wants to meet and ride together?
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8874
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Rut Row » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:41 pm

I updated the route to include the hotels and stripped out the unnecessary locations. See post #1
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Junior
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 841
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Junior » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:31 am

Rut Row wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:31 pm
For those that want to ride together, we'll meet here at 0800 Friday morning 5/11. Kickstands up at 0830 sharp will put us at the gas station in NY at noonish 234 miles later

McDonald's, 517 E Main St, Emmitsburg, MD 21727

Who wants to meet and ride together?
:thumbup:
07 DR 650 (moab tested)
99 wr 250 husky (almost done)
02 wr 360 husky (another basket case)

da scrub
DAMN Wanabe
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by da scrub » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Awesome, J !!

da scrub
DAMN Wanabe
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by da scrub » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Ken, I should be able to make the 8am rendezvous.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests