I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 4/5/6

Post by Rut Row »

Laoch wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:02 am They missed a lot of local roads, but they are not locals. They are generating a product for the masses. Use their route as a guide and adlib. Don't forget the trans PA route is also out there.
Hmmm ...
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Laoch wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:02 am
They missed a lot of local roads, but they are not locals. They are generating a product for the masses. Use their route as a guide and adlib. Don't forget the trans PA route is also out there.
My early inclination is to ride it south to north, taking our time and then hit stuff on the way back if time permits or slab it if needed. That way we all leave together and stay together for the most part.
I don't know how much was flat out they missed as "non locals" or how much they decided to cut out and keep it to a certain length.

It should be fun either way.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

WARNING ORDER!

A viewing of the MABDR DVD will be held next week. Likely at my house. Standby for details. After that, I'll loan it out to whomever wants to schedule another viewing.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

DVD viewing Friday 2/23 at 1830 (6:30 PM for the undereducated) at my place. PM me for an address. I don't have a large living room but we can get 8 in there around the TV. BYOB and we'll do a communal pizza run. Brings some bucks to toss into the pizza kitty.

Post below if you are coming and what kind of pizza you like.
  1. Kyler: any kind as long as it's hot
  2. Wingfixer: any kind, no olives, hot
  3. Junior: plain cheese, hot
  4. Jay: hot
Ken
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Rut Row wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:09 pm DVD viewing Friday 2/23 at 1830 (6:30 PM for the undereducated) at my place. PM me for an address. I don't have a large living room but we can get 8 in there around the TV. BYOB and we'll do a communal pizza run. Brings some bucks to toss into the pizza kitty.

Post below if you are coming and what kind of pizza you like.
  1. Kyler: any kind as long as it's hot
  2. Wingfixer: any kind, no olives, hot
  3. Junior: plain cheese, hot
4. Jay: hot
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I work that day
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

Rut Row wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:38 am WARNING ORDER!

A viewing of the MABDR DVD will be held next week. Likely at my house. Standby for details. After that, I'll loan it out to whomever wants to schedule another viewing.
I would like to view it at some point, any chance you can mail to east?
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Ovo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:43 pm
Rut Row wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:38 am WARNING ORDER!

I would like to view it at some point, any chance you can mail to east?
yup, that's the plan. I want t send it to whomever wants to have a group showing first.
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

reminder

DVD viewing Friday 2/23 at 1830 (6:30 PM for the undereducated) at my place. PM me for an address. BYOB and we'll do a communal pizza run. Brings some bucks to toss into the pizza kitty.

Bucho may join us. Current attendees are Wingfixer, Junior, Jay and, of course, me

I'll get three large pizzas: 1 plain cheese, 1 sausage/mushroom & 1 Hawaian
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Rut Row »

Change 1. Trip has been slid back one week.
Ken