Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8736
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Rut Row » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 am

Laoch wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:23 am
Rut Row wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:55 am
I have the route figured out. Only thing left to do is finalize the head count, make hotel reservations for us senior citizens, and make sure camping is available for the hard core :lol2:
What's your route plan? Timeline etc. I'm sure you have a five paragraph op order prepared.
The LOG plan has been killing me. Having a tough time coordinating airlift. :angel:
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3172
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Wingfixer » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:31 am

Laoch wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:23 am
Rut Row wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:55 am
I have the route figured out. Only thing left to do is finalize the head count, make hotel reservations for us senior citizens, and make sure camping is available for the hard core :lol2:
What's your route plan? Timeline etc. I'm sure you have a five paragraph op order prepared.
You might have Kyler confused with Skinny J...
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

da scrub
DAMN n00b
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by da scrub » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 am

Should be able to make this one...do you need a further and better commitment?

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8736
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Rut Row » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:43 am

da scrub wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 am
Should be able to make this one...do you need a further and better commitment?
not yet - will do a roll call in a few weeks
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3172
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Wingfixer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 am

Got my schedule, I'm off! So I'm in! :loveit:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
juicebox
DAMN n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 am
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by juicebox » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Interested! I have that weekend free at this point and need to claim it before the honey-do list is drafted. Anyone leaving from the Bowie/Crofton area?

Steve
DAMN FNG
Steve

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigoty, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain

1994 Honda XR650L
2003 Suzuki SV650 race bike
2007 Yamaha TTR125LE setup for minimoto
2007 Yamaha FZ6
2008 Kawasaki Concours14
2008 Victory Vision Tour

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8736
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Rut Row » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:01 pm

juicebox wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm
Interested! I have that weekend free at this point and need to claim it before the honey-do list is drafted. Anyone leaving from the Bowie/Crofton area?

Steve
DAMN FNG
Junior is in Pasadena
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Junior
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Junior » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:27 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 am
Got my schedule, I'm off! So I'm in! :loveit:
:cheers:
07 DR 650 (moab tested)
99 wr 250 husky (almost done)
02 wr 360 husky (another basket case)

User avatar
Junior
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Junior » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:29 am

Rut Row wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:01 pm
juicebox wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm
Interested! I have that weekend free at this point and need to claim it before the honey-do list is drafted. Anyone leaving from the Bowie/Crofton area?

Steve
DAMN FNG
Junior is in Pasadena
yep just up 301. we can hook up.
07 DR 650 (moab tested)
99 wr 250 husky (almost done)
02 wr 360 husky (another basket case)

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8736
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route - Trip 2 May 11-13

Post by Rut Row » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:33 am

I've been updating post #1 with interested riders. In about 2 weeks, I'll call and make hotel reservations. Please confirm your interest and whether or not you want a hotel room. I'll try to find camping nearby for the cheap bastards :lol2: .

I'll put the route on Google maps and post a link tonight.
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests