I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

FRO Saturday 2/3

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: FRO Saturday 2/3

Post by Rut Row »

Nobody wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:55 pm Used a contact form to ask for a week or month permit. Probably if the demand would be high enough they would invest it ;)
good suggested - just did the same :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

got this response
Hey ken,

We are working towards a daily pass. Hopefully by late April or early May they will be available.

Thanks
Brian
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:35 pm got this response
Hey ken,

We are working towards a daily pass. Hopefully by late April or early May they will be available.

Thanks
Brian
me too. And it is not an automated message :lol2:
"We are working on offering day passes. Hopefully by late April or Early Spring we will have day passes available.

Thanks
Brian "
Every day is a good day when you ride
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

I think I met Brian at the Santa ride. Seemed like a good dude- country type, not suit and tie guy. Really wanted to get folks riding. Anything they can do to make money, they will try. Also talk about a camp ground.
Bruce
Placek
DAMN n00b

Post by Placek »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:19 pm I think you will be dealing with some snow. I am pretty sure they got a couple on inches on Tuesday and I even saw some blue blobs overtop them on the radar today. I know the ground in white with snow in York where I work and another hour north, its a whole different environment again. Just so you know....

Do you have a bike other then the 690?
No, just the 690. At some point I'd like to get something smaller for trails but havnt pulled the trigger yet.
2016 KTM 690 ENDURO R
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Asked them again about short-term passes:
"Hey Janis,

At this point we are still only offering the yearly membership. We are still undecided if we want to offer day passes or not.

Thanks
Brian
"
:cry2:
Every day is a good day when you ride