I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

February RAC - Sat 2/24

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: February RAC

Post by Rut Row »

Laoch wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:25 am Plenty of dual sport opportunities up there. Not just ST. It really is a LARGE area with mega miles of roads and trails.
talk to me when the temps get above 50 :dry:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Rut Row wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:51 am
Laoch wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:25 am Plenty of dual sport opportunities up there. Not just ST. It really is a LARGE area with mega miles of roads and trails.
talk to me when the temps get above 50 :dry:
:lol2:
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

From TT
Riding Conditions at RAC as of Wednesday 10:30am - "GOD AWFUL" - there is about 3 inches of snow and under that there is about 1inch of solid ice and it is snowing more today.

-Unless you have studded tires and are an accomplished ice racer and/ or suicidal - I highly recommend avoiding riding RAC on two wheels until further notice! ( I DAMN near fell on my ass just walking down to the trail head- It is literally a solid sheet of ice under the snow).
Bruce
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Would be a great experience if you survive a ride like that :D
Every day is a good day when you ride
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Nobody wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:09 pm Would be a great experience if you survive a ride like that :D
BTDT! No thank you!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

So with the rain this weekend and looking at the temps for long range forecast, I think it's game on for the 24th. It's on my calendar, get it on yours....
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

I'd like to make it on one of these trips and make it a camp out. Any one know where they are in the stages of a primitive camp site for the place?

Or was the all just a tease like a new Jap 125 2 Stroke...
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: February RAC - Sat 2/24

Post by Laoch »

Check the TT thread. Pic of my property at Michaux. Snow forcast again for Sat/sun.Image

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Yer just a ray of fricken sunshine, ain'tcha. :dry:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

The long range forecast for St. Clair next week is highs in the upper 40's all the way to the 60's a couple of days. But more importantly, the night time lows are never supposed to get below freezing all week long; once it starts melting its not going to stop. I am pretty optomistic the snow and ice will be gone by next Saturday.

Now, the rain they are calling for next Saturday is a completely different problem....