I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

March Moto Madness 2018

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: March Moto Madness 2018

Post by Marylander »

gots_a_sol wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:02 pm Huh, my DAMN jersey IS my cold weather jersey :lol2:
If we're talking strictly off road then I'm with you. I don't know how people wear jackets for regular trail rides even in winter. However, for dual sporting I think I would need something to put on in between trail sections. In the fall we went from the taskers lower parking area up to the top on the street and that was freaking cold since I was sweaty. I recall doing that once in summer and even that was kind of chilly.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: March Moto Madness 2018

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:58 am
gots_a_sol wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:02 pm Huh, my DAMN jersey IS my cold weather jersey :lol2:
If we're talking strictly off road then I'm with you. I don't know how people wear jackets for regular trail rides even in winter. However, for dual sporting I think I would need something to put on in between trail sections. In the fall we went from the taskers lower parking area up to the top on the street and that was freaking cold since I was sweaty. I recall doing that once in summer and even that was kind of chilly.
I'm with you. For offroad my winter gear isn't all that different from my summer stuff.
But for more dualsportish rides I think I need some sort of jacket. My only other gear is a full one piece Aerostich (which I totally love for street and light dualsporting in cooler weather), but it was too much wearing it on the KAT this past summer.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200