I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2018 ECEA Schedule

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Re: 2018 ECEA Schedule

Post by Nobody »

BamBam wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:40 pm So I joined the AMA and then did the on-line ECEA 2018 registration thing, and paid my $10. I can see my name appear. But it does not show an ECEA# next to my name. How do I get that number?
The same for me. It is not needed to register. I guess they will issue the number when you register with them at the race in person.
Every day is a good day when you ride
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

At the end of the updated registration process it said you could pick up your card at an enduro. So, I'm assuming they'll bring them to all the enduros. Your number will be on the card.
BamBam
DAMN Expert

Post by BamBam »

Is that the number that goes on your bike? Do people still put numbers on bikes?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2016 PitsterPro LXR-250f (Chinesium-KTM)
2001 Honda XR 200
History.... 1997 KDX 220, 1977 Ossa Phantom GPIII
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

BamBam wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:32 am Is that the number that goes on your bike? Do people still put numbers on bikes?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
No and unless your some sort of pro, no. Applying for a number is separate.
Bruce
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

You just have your registration number for each race. And that is not related to AMA or ECEA number.
Every day is a good day when you ride
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Nobody wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:44 pm You just have your registration number for each race. And that is not related to AMA or ECEA number.
and it isn't the same number as your DAMN jersey! :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
eley
DAMN n00b

Post by eley »

I am thinking about trying the Michaux Enduro on September 9th, 2018. If any other beginners are interested to try too (I am a beginner C class and barely finished 1 enduro ever), feel free to respond, and we could try to coordinate and ride together on the same row.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

eley wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:08 pm I am thinking about trying the Michaux Enduro on September 9th, 2018. If any other beginners are interested to try too (I am a beginner C class and barely finished 1 enduro ever), feel free to respond, and we could try to coordinate and ride together on the same row.
You should try the Michaux DS for a small taste of the rocks, roots and hills. Might be too late to get in now.
Take a trip to Shade Mtn, free and a good place to practice riding over rocks.
Bruce
eley
DAMN n00b

Post by eley »

Thanks for the tip. I am sorry I will miss the DS ride, but maybe I can practice on rocks a little more. I was able to ride at Hatfield McCoy for a few days on lots of trails with golf ball to fist sized rock washes and was kind of okay. I hope you don’t mean like soccer ball sized boulder fields or big rock ledges and rocky drop offs. Maybe I am getting over my head then. Thanks again.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

eley wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:38 pm Thanks for the tip. I am sorry I will miss the DS ride, but maybe I can practice on rocks a little more. I was able to ride at Hatfield McCoy for a few days on lots of trails with golf ball to fist sized rock washes and was kind of okay. I hope you don’t mean like soccer ball sized boulder fields or big rock ledges and rocky drop offs. Maybe I am getting over my head then. Thanks again.
Well, Michaux does have rocks. One thing I do is search for Youtube videos of last years event. It gives you an idea of the course.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... aux+enduro
Bruce