I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2018 Beta & KTM AMA National Dual-Sport/Adventure Riding Series Schedules

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

2018 Beta & KTM AMA National Dual-Sport/Adventure Riding Series Schedules

Post by Rut Row »

The below list is not all inclusive - just the ones reasonably close or DAMN Approved

May 19–20: Snow Shoe Mountain 500 | Pine Barrens Adventures LLC – Snow Shoe, W. Va. (KTM Series)

Jun 2-3: Durty Dabbers Great Adventure Dual Sport | Durty Dabbers - Lock Haven, Pa (KTM & Beta Series)

Jun 23–24: PA Grand Canyon 500 | Pine Barrens Adventures LLC – Gaines, Pa. (KTM Series)

Oct 6-7: Mount Solon, Va.: Shenandoah 500: Washington Area Trail Riders (Beta Series)

Oct 26–28: Pine Barrens 500 | Pine Barrens Adventures LLC – Hammonton, N.J. (KTM Series)

Nov 3-4: Port Elizabeth, N.J.: Hammer Run: Tri-County Sportsmen (Beta Series)

More information and complete lists below:

Dual-sport: https://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/Ri ... ort-Riding

Adventure: https://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/Ri ... ure-Riding
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: 2018 Beta & KTM AMA National Dual-Sport/Adventure Riding Series Schedules

Post by Rut Row »

I'm hoping to do the Snow Shoe Mountain 500. I've never been and that would make a good first major outing for the year.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Some interesting new ones! I'll see what I can line up w/ my schedule.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
BamBam
DAMN Expert

Post by BamBam »

What kind of rides are these? Is it a race, or a casual joy ride with some single track and dirt road thrown in?
2016 PitsterPro LXR-250f (Chinesium-KTM)
2001 Honda XR 200
History.... 1997 KDX 220, 1977 Ossa Phantom GPIII
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

BamBam wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:57 am What kind of rides are these? Is it a race, or a casual joy ride with some single track and dirt road thrown in?
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

BamBam wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:57 am What kind of rides are these? Is it a race, or a casual joy ride with some single track and dirt road thrown in?

As you can imagine, some guys are always racing no matter what the venue is. For most of the others its a fun trail ride.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Bucho wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:00 pm

As you can imagine, some guys are always racing no matter what the venue is. For most of the others its a fun trail ride.
Yeah, you know that probably pisses me of more than anything. me cruising along trying to keep the green DRZ upright and some douche (usually on an orange bike) DAMN near runs me off the trail trying to get by :shrug: WTf it's a not a race. Or they run up on my ass hollering/ beeping/ revving- again wtf?
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Laoch wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:38 am Yeah, you know that probably pisses me of more than anything. me cruising along trying to keep the green DRZ upright and some douche (usually on an orange bike) DAMN near runs me off the trail trying to get by :shrug: WTf it's a not a race. Or they run up on my ass hollering/ beeping/ revving- again wtf?
amen brother AMEN! At the Hammer Run a few years back, I pulled over to let some "racers" pass and then proceeded. Apparently they had a straggler and shortly later I got stuffed in a corner and crashed. The douche didn't even stop to see if I was okay. All I heard was his 2T hitting the pipe as he tried to catch his buddies. :frustrated: :censored:
Ken
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Ride faster...

:peep:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:55 pm Ride faster...

:peep:
:killingme: :lol2:

:salute:
:whoop:
Bruce