I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Shade Mountain

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Shade Mountain

Post by Boom Boom »

Sunday December 10 is the first day Shade will be open for the winter riding season.
Will be a few PaTRA members packing chainsaws and riding the loop to remove the trail blockers that have fell during the closed hunting season.
I plan to be there by 9am.
All help welcome, to carry a hand saw would be wise to stop and remove the face slappers. I will only be stopping to unpack the chainsaw for trees that block the trail.

We have been informed that logging will be underway shortly and that the middle trail will be closed as part of the logging operation and others may also have to be closed. Waiting on reply from the state what trails will remain open from the parking area but should be fine for the ride on the 10th.
As I find more info on trail closures I will post up here.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Shade Mountain

Post by Wingfixer »

Thanks for the update. I can ride around with a hand saw and a machete! It'll feel like I'm in a mad max movie!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Thanks, now I have vision of you and a knife bit in your teeth going full out.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:39 am Thanks, now I have vision of you and a knife bit in your teeth going full out.
and him leaping off the bike to tackle a face slapper, wrestling it to the ground and chopping it off. He stands triumphantly, sap running like blood from his arms, and gives a primordial scream of success.

:peep:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Rut Row wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 am
Boom Boom wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:39 am Thanks, now I have vision of you and a knife bit in your teeth going full out.
and him leaping off the bike to tackle a face slapper, wrestling it to the ground and chopping it off. He stands triumphantly, sap running like blood from his arms, and gives a primordial scream of success.

:peep:
HELL. YES.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

:thumbup:
Bruce
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Info posted on the PaTRA FB page

PATRA official Shade Mountain work day this Sunday 12/10. If you use this riding area please consider joining us to help clear any trees and brush that have fallen in the fall off season.
Meeting in the main Rte 235 parking lot at 9am and rolling out shortly afterward. The plan is to complete a complete outer loop clockwise. Please bring a hand saw and some snippers to clear any small face slappers and debris along the route. Will have a chainsaw along for major stuff.
Please comment here if you plan to join and let me know if you have any questions.
Hope to see you there.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

:thumbup:
Bruce
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba