RAC Ride - Sat Dec 30

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2449
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Next RAC Ride

Post by Laoch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 am

So? :shrug:

Christmas weekend?
Bruce
2017 125RRS/2016 Freeride/2013 CB500X

User avatar
Skinny-J
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Next RAC Ride

Post by Skinny-J » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:54 am

I am waiting for WF to get his work schedule at the end of this week; then we will finalize it....

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3324
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Next RAC Ride

Post by Wingfixer » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:07 am

Skinny-J wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:54 am
I am waiting for WF to get his work schedule at the end of this week; then we will finalize it....
Go ahead and schedule it. Even if I do get the 1st off I'll probably have plans for New Years Eve.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Skinny-J
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Next RAC Ride

Post by Skinny-J » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Then my preference would be the 30th, the 23rd, or the 26th; in that order. Anyone else have a preference?

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8970
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: 2016 Desert 100 with Megan Griffiths

Post by Rut Row » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Sam says "the QOFE's B-Day is the 30th so that would NOT work for the OFG."
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2449
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Next RAC Ride

Post by Laoch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Skinny-J wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:07 pm
Then my preference would be the 30th, the 23rd, or the 26th; in that order. Anyone else have a preference?
30th looks good. :shrug:
Bruce
2017 125RRS/2016 Freeride/2013 CB500X

User avatar
Skinny-J
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Dec 30

Post by Skinny-J » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 am

I got another back-channel vote for the 30th so that sounds like the plan. (Sorry Sam. Wouldn't the best present to your Misses be to NOT have to put up with you while you were away riding with us?! :angel: )

User avatar
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1015
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Dec 30

Post by BigBird » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Skinny-J wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 am
I got another back-channel vote for the 30th so that sounds like the plan. (Sorry Sam. Wouldn't the best present to your Misses be to NOT have to put up with you while you were away riding with us?! :angel: )
Actually she DOES like SPACE when I'm away! :lol2:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800A - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - KTM Freeride 250
Beta Evo 200 - Yamaha WR250R
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of Off-road & Road Tandem & Single Bicycles

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3324
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Dec 30

Post by Wingfixer » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 pm

60% chance of snow, high of 19*........ you guys have fun! :chicken:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2449
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Dec 30

Post by Laoch » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Wingfixer wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 pm
60% chance of snow, high of 19*........ you guys have fun! :chicken:
+1 :chicken kiss:

Flintlock season :deal:
Bruce
2017 125RRS/2016 Freeride/2013 CB500X

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rut Row and 2 guests