I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Riding Nov 20 or 21 or 22

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Riding Nov 20 or 21 or 22

Post by Marylander »

Nobody wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 pm Here you go!
Very cool, thanks!

We had a good ride today. Nice weather, no fatalities, no broken bikes, etc. I tried out my new hot weather troy lee body armor. It is, indeed, quite a bit cooler than my evs jacket. It should have me sweating just a little bit less in winter...
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Riding Nov 20 or 21 or 22

Post by juddspaintballs »

Yes, great ride today. Thank you for the pictures, Janis. I'm watching some of my very boring videos. Even if I find something worth posting, it won't be for a few days since I need to be at work to adequately upload a video.

I'm glad I bailed early. I got home and got some stuff done this afternoon while it was still light out. Then my wrist started hurting, which reminded me that I took a pretty good hit with the bars on the downhill rocky ridge section. I recall the front tire hitting a rock and deflecting hard to the left--so hard in fact that the triple bounced off of the steering stop. It didn't hurt at the time, but now it's aching. Time for drugs :thumbup:
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R