I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

AAOA Trails (Near RAC)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Joker
DAMN Expert

AAOA Trails (Near RAC)

Post by Joker » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:00 am

Anyone ever been to or heard of AAOA Trails near the RAC property?

http://www.aoaatrails.com/

6500 acres and reasonably priced, 35 bucks for a 2 day pass, and 45 for a 3 day. Not a ton of single track (yet) from what their website says.

I'd be down to check this place out if anyone wants to try to make a trip out of it before the years end.

The website seems a tad dated with regards to camping. They have a primitive camping site at the entrance of the property (i'm not sure if they actually own it or not.) But that is where I would plan on staying since you can ride right into the trails from there.

Sound off and let me know. We can start brain storming dates.

Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: AAOA Trails (Near RAC)

Post by Skinny-J » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:58 am

I went last year, here is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4258

It may cost 3 times more for an RAC permit, but the ST trails are 300% better....

Joker
DAMN Expert

Re: AAOA Trails (Near RAC)

Post by Joker » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Skinny-J wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:58 am
I went last year, here is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4258

It may cost 3 times more for an RAC permit, but the ST trails are 300% better....
Thanks! I tried looking for a thread but couldn't find one. (Must have just done a poor job looking.) Its a shame they don't have any posted single track trails on 6500 acres...

Thanks for your report.