RAC Ride - Sat Nov 18th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3191
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Nov 18th

Post by Wingfixer » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:13 pm

BigBird wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:01 pm
I plan to be there about then too!
:thumbup:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
BigBird
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Nov 18th

Post by BigBird » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Jay - THANKS! for get us out and leading us and waiting for stragglers! :thumbup:

Your NO RAIN prediction held pretty well BUT I think we may have left JUST IN TIME as it started raining BUCKETS shortly after I started heading home on I-81S,

Hope to join you next time and even TRY be on-time!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800A - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - KTM Freeride 250
Beta Evo 200
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of Off-road & Road Tandem & Single Bicycles

User avatar
Skinny-J
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1295
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Nov 18th

Post by Skinny-J » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 am

Sorry the weatherman was right for once, 38 degrees and steady raining made for some tougher than usual conditions. However, I had a great time riding with WF, 22 and Big-bird; the toughest dudes I know who would still come knowing what the day had in store!! :pyndn:

trialsrider
DAMN Expert
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:57 pm
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Nov 18th

Post by trialsrider » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 am

Skinny-J wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 am
Sorry the weatherman was right for once, 38 degrees and steady raining made for some tougher than usual conditions. However, I had a great time riding with WF, 22 and Big-bird; the toughest dudes I know who would still come knowing what the day had in store!! :pyndn:
So I was feeling sorry for myself on Saturday as I sat in my office writing this stinkin client assessment I needed to get done. This makes me feel a little better, "38 degrees and steady raining" :sobstory:
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3191
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Nov 18th

Post by Wingfixer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:32 pm

trialsrider wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 am
Skinny-J wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 am
Sorry the weatherman was right for once, 38 degrees and steady raining made for some tougher than usual conditions. However, I had a great time riding with WF, 22 and Big-bird; the toughest dudes I know who would still come knowing what the day had in store!! :pyndn:
So I was feeling sorry for myself on Saturday as I sat in my office writing this stinkin client assessment I needed to get done. This makes me feel a little better, "38 degrees and steady raining" :sobstory:
It was still an awesome day of riding! One of those days you won't soon forget!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 8755
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Nov 18th

Post by Rut Row » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Wingfixer wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:32 pm
trialsrider wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 am
Skinny-J wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 am
Sorry the weatherman was right for once, 38 degrees and steady raining made for some tougher than usual conditions. However, I had a great time riding with WF, 22 and Big-bird; the toughest dudes I know who would still come knowing what the day had in store!! :pyndn:
So I was feeling sorry for myself on Saturday as I sat in my office writing this stinkin client assessment I needed to get done. This makes me feel a little better, "38 degrees and steady raining" :sobstory:
It was still an awesome day of riding! One of those days you won't soon forget!
"38 degrees and steady raining" -- I'm glad I won't have to forget it! :killingme:
Ken
2019 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Expert
Posts: 400
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm
Contact:

Re: RAC Ride - Sat Nov 18th

Post by Nobody » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Rut Row wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:33 pm
Wingfixer wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:32 pm
trialsrider wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 am
Skinny-J wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 am
Sorry the weatherman was right for once, 38 degrees and steady raining made for some tougher than usual conditions. However, I had a great time riding with WF, 22 and Big-bird; the toughest dudes I know who would still come knowing what the day had in store!! :pyndn:
So I was feeling sorry for myself on Saturday as I sat in my office writing this stinkin client assessment I needed to get done. This makes me feel a little better, "38 degrees and steady raining" :sobstory:
It was still an awesome day of riding! One of those days you won't soon forget!
"38 degrees and steady raining" -- I'm glad I won't have to forget it! :killingme:
idk, I think those are the best memories after a while :cheers:
Every day is a good day when you ride

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests