I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

It's HAMMER TIME! Nov 4 & 5th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: It's HAMMER TIME! Nov 4 & 5th

Post by Skinny-J »

No tricks with registration for this one. I recommend pre-registering, its cheaper and the line is usually shorter for picking up ur rider packet. Dont forget to include a check this time.....
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Skinny-J wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:00 am No tricks with registration for this one. I recommend pre-registering, its cheaper and the line is usually shorter for picking up ur rider packet. Dont forget to include a check this time.....
:lol2: I didn't forget the first time. I just wasn't familiar with the process. Now I know :deal:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Skinny-J wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 am Flyer: Hammer Flyer 2017

It's NJ so it's nothing that technical, ie no rocks. There will be a few tight pine trees and a few whoops here and there but it's NJ; that's the only obstacles they have to throw at ya...

It's mostly fast and flowy single track. It's a very cool scene with 1000 of your closest dirt bike buddies to hang out with (no kidding, there will be over 1000 riders there over the 2 days). It's a dual-sport so no pressure. And they even have beer on tap and a band for the evening entertainment.

If you don't like this ride, you should probably sell you bike and find another sport; like needle-point or some shit...

SJ
Which address should I mail the check in? I only see the address where the start will be. Is it the same?
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

On the bottom of the first page of the flyer, you need to fill that out and send with your check. It has the address where it says "Mail Pre Entries to:"
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:05 pm On the bottom of the first page of the flyer, you need to fill that out and send with your check. It has the address where it says "Mail Pre Entries to:"
Thanks!

I saw that, but did not read past Tri County Sprtsmen MC Inc. :D
darrell
DAMN n00b

Post by darrell »

I'm planning on being there for both days. It s and excellent ride. First day, is a lot of single track, second day not as tight.
“a true diamond in the rough”
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

darrell wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:36 pm I'm planning on being there for both days. It s and excellent ride. First day, is a lot of single track, second day not as tight.
Awesome, it'll be good to ride with you again!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Dado
DAMN n00b

Post by Dado »

Darn. I was thinking about trying it out but just noticed it requires tags. argh! :frustrated:
2018 KTM 300 XC-W
2013 Ducati Panigale 1199s Tricolore - track bike.
Road bike Cervelo S5
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Dado wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:07 pm Darn. I was thinking about trying it out but just noticed it requires tags. argh! :frustrated:
you've got time to get tags on the Xc-W! :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Who's gonna be there Friday? I'll come in late and probably will not be able to find anyone in the dark again :D