I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Ride Monday 10/9

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Ride Monday 10/9

Post by Marylander »

Cool, looks like it may be wet.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I am out for tomorrow. Helping a friend move a piano or something like that.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:28 pm Cool, looks like it may be wet.
Will not be too hot, then :rickey:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

juddspaintballs wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:44 pm I am out for tomorrow. Helping a friend move a piano or something like that.
That's why I gave away my piano. Too much of a nuisance to move the thing around.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

We had some good riding today. It was pouring down rain at home so I wasn't too excited about riding on the drive there but by the time I was on 81 the roads were drying out.

Neither 457 nor 495 seemed to be closed. We rode 457 towards the beginning of the ride. Later we took a look at 495, which I haven't been on in a long time. It's not as bad as I remember but we were just on foot as Janis was curious. ;)
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:48 pm We had some good riding today. It was pouring down rain at home so I wasn't too excited about riding on the drive there but by the time I was on 81 the roads were drying out.

Neither 457 nor 495 seemed to be closed. We rode 457 towards the beginning of the ride. Later we took a look at 495, which I haven't been on in a long time. It's not as bad as I remember but we were just on foot as Janis was curious. ;)
You can easily say that you would've ridden it but I was holding you back :cheers: :lol2:
Was pretty ideal weather and a fun ride. So far I'm good at not repeating the rides. Was kinda hoping that first one repeated will be at Granville's ride, alas.. And I'm not getting to next Mountain Ridge ride.

Anyway, no pics from the ride, will have some short video when I will get through all those hours of footage :D

Here are some pics after the ride, I had some fun in mu SUV :angel:

Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Heh, it somehow didn't even occur to me that you could drive your truck there. :) How far did you go?
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

I don't know really. Half mile to mile. Then turned around