I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Noble Woods Dual Sport 8, October 2017 Acton, Maine

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
darrell
DAMN n00b

Noble Woods Dual Sport 8, October 2017 Acton, Maine

Post by darrell »

My New England riding buddy, said this is a nice ride. So I'm planning on making it, a three day Upper New England ride, with one of my friends from Florida . My plan is to leave my house early Friday morning 6 October and drive to the Green Mountian area, camp and ride theclocal forest roads, next next up early and move 100 miles, and ride the scenic Assconssic river rail trail, 20 miles,,once done move 90 to Mt Washington, NH auto ride, and if weather permitting ride up the mountain road to the top of Mt Washington. Move to WhiteLake state park, camp for nigh. Next morning move 30 miles to Acton,ME, for Noble Wood DS ride. Once ride is done move 100 miles southwest to Hanson AFB, campground for the night, full hook is cheap $24. Next morning 400 miles back to Maryland.

If any of you want to join us, please let me know, we might have to add another camp site at White lake state park.
“a true diamond in the rough”
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Noble Woods Dual Sport 8, October 2017 Acton, Maine

Post by Bucho »

That sounds interesting to me. I have family in NH. So does one of my local riding pals.
Please give us a nice ride report, I had my first street bike while living in NH but didn't get into offroad riding till I moved to MD.

I have too much on my plate at the moment, but that sounds like something I'd do in the future.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200