I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain Ridge ride - Oct 13 & 14

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
UCH
DAMN Wanabe

Re: Mountain Ridge ride - Oct 13 & 14

Post by UCH »

Pa_trailrider wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:27 pm I will bring some wood and beer incase I cant ride much.
I saw on the website that "alcohol is prohibited on the trails" (DUH) but it is unclear about the camping area. What's the real deal here? Am I to assume as long as we act like adults it isn't an issue? :cheers:
"2 Strokes still rule!!"
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

UCH wrote:
Pa_trailrider wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:27 pm I will bring some wood and beer incase I cant ride much.
I saw on the website that "alcohol is prohibited on the trails" (DUH) but it is unclear about the camping area. What's the real deal here? Am I to assume as long as we act like adults it isn't an issue? :cheers:
Never had an issue there while at camp. They just don’t want people (quads and sxs) carrying a cooler of piss water to the mud hole and doing something stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
roots2rockhillbilly
DAMN n00b

Post by roots2rockhillbilly »

Hi, I'm new here. Mountain Ridge sounds cool - is this a plated dirt bike ride? I'm in Philly ...
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

roots2rockhillbilly wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:22 pm Hi, I'm new here. Mountain Ridge sounds cool - is this a plated dirt bike ride? I'm in Philly ...
I've been there just once, it's a closed atv park, so no need for tags. http://www.mountainridgeatvtrails.com/
When I arrived I was a little bit unsure by the gate as there was a sign like "ATV park, no trespassing" or smth like that and I stopped for a moment before decided to try and go in :lol2: Somewhere here https://goo.gl/maps/E4ZXxQmi8Wo
I was not 100% sure I'm in the right place. But in the end I really liked it and am sorry I can't attend this ride.
Every day is a good day when you ride
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

UCH wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:33 pm
Alcohol is good to go. :deal:
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

roots2rockhillbilly wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:22 pm Hi, I'm new here. Mountain Ridge sounds cool - is this a plated dirt bike ride? I'm in Philly ...
Bring what you got, it's all good.
Bruce
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Hopefully I can make this. It will depend on what the ortho says tomorrow as to if my arm is fractured or not. If it's not or if it's not that bad I should be in.
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

I'm not going to be able to make it got a funeral to go to.
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

I was there last weekend. It was becoming truly beautiful with the leaves changing colors!!

I got lost on the single track on the far side of the property near the parallel climbs on the green trail (forgot its name.) :dirtdog:

But it was still an amazing ride! I wish I could join you guys. Have fun and a few :cheers:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

My battery is dead in the KTM. I ordered a new Li-Ion from Amazon on Monday. Amazon swears it will arrive today, but UPS says tomorrow. If it doesn't arrive today, other than being angry at Amazon, I'll be searching for a cheap local battery in the morning. I'll see you guys there one way or another.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R