I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

St John's 8/12

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
401dan
DAMN Expert

Re: St John's 8/12

Post by 401dan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Me n pinkzu rode the hairscrambles on the 800xc's not big bike friendly ok for 400 and smaller trails need to have all the 4 inch stumps cut out before they give flats as a reward for your trouble I'm being picky but have road over 10k off rd . The scrambles need a little work . Has that taskers feel throughout hands down. If we had the yz250's the trails would be fine. Maybe I'm just getting tfo lol . We will bring the small bikes back in the spring for some more scratch n dent riding. Still it's someplace to sharpen your rock skills hands down n bring a friend if you ride 800 or above just in case you have to pick your shit up what!. We were there 8/27 after riding and camping at greenridge still love pilic rd . A lot of good times there n pawpaw. Give it a try guys just wear some good gear .
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: St John's 8/12

Post by Rut Row » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:16 am

Yup - those small stumps have to go. We (MD OHV Alliance) submitted an RTP grant to do that plus some other trail improvements.

Glad to hear you liked it. :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris