I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sat 7/29 St Johns Rock ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Sat 7/29 Taskers or Cove ride

Post by Laoch »

Marylander wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:29 pm I got an error when attempting to print the permit. So I just sent a message to their help desk. We'll see... :)
Same here. I got me a DAMN receipt :deal:
Bruce
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Sat 7/29 St Johns Rock ride

Post by Marylander »

What time are you guys wanting to ride? I'm thinking someone from the east should pick as you'll be traveling the furthest...
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

9 or 10'ish :shrug:
I'm coming from north, 81 from Hagerstown area to 70/64 west. Actually norther/easter than that- should take me about 2.5 hours
Got a park/ride permit, I think :lol2:
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I need helmet cam video please! :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

What are the bike requirements? Ya know tags/no tag,ect. Spark arrestors......
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

anotherguy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:29 am What are the bike requirements? Ya know tags/no tag,ect. Spark arrestors......
If you have tags, you are okay. If not, you need a $15 annual pass as well as a day use permit and parking unless you ride in or are carpooling
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I had planned to get there around 0700 as I had to leave around 1100 to drive to JFK. With the weather though I'm going to have to add some "F'n New York traffic time". I'm out for this ride but plan to hit it on Saturday the 12th. I'll start a new thread for that date. You fellers have a good time and leave some for me!

Ken, if no one else does it I'll get you some footage with my new (super sweet) GoPro5!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Ok, with WF out let's try to get there around 9.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:58 am I had planned to get there around 0700 as I had to leave around 1100 to drive to JFK. With the weather though I'm going to have to add some "F'n New York traffic time". I'm out for this ride but plan to hit it on Saturday the 12th. I'll start a new thread for that date. You fellers have a good time and leave some for me!

Ken, if no one else does it I'll get you some footage with my new (super sweet) GoPro5!
oooh ooh ooh and I may join you on the 12th
Ken
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

One of the DNR folks emailed my permit to me so I'm set. She said they were having a problem with the system.

It looks like it's going to be muddy out.