I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Three Springs Enduro - August 6th - PA

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Three Springs Enduro - August 6th - PA

Post by gots_a_sol »

I got out of work today so I'll be up there this evening as well.
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Skinny-J wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:25 am
drtjumper wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:43 pm Cool because I'm fat as hell and way out of shape. Guess I have no excuse now.
Does that mean you are coming? Hope so! I think we might be up to 6 now. We should pick a time and place to meet so we can all get on the same row and a half. WF, J&J and I will be up tonight. We will try to park way back in the big field on the woods side. For the guys coming in the morning, wanna say we all meet at the breakfast stand under the little pavilion then we all go and sign up together? Say 6:45?
If I can get this bike setup today most likely.
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Bad news couldn't get bike setup in time to get up there today to register and I am NOT getting up at 4am to go race. Good news is I now have two bikes that can be run in enduros that need tags. 2017 yz250f and 2016 yz450fx
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

Skinny-J wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:25 am
drtjumper wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:43 pm Cool because I'm fat as hell and way out of shape. Guess I have no excuse now.
Does that mean you are coming? Hope so! I think we might be up to 6 now. We should pick a time and place to meet so we can all get on the same row and a half. WF, J&J and I will be up tonight. We will try to park way back in the big field on the woods side. For the guys coming in the morning, wanna say we all meet at the breakfast stand under the little pavilion then we all go and sign up together? Say 6:45?
If everyone that is riding together is not there at the same time, just tell the sign up people how many spots you need, and they can set those numbers aside. The ones signing up later just needs to say what line has been reserved. If you need help, Jay or myself can get the rows taken care of.

Out putting up mileage plates today. They trails are in great shape, and with today's wind and sun they will be incredible tomorrow.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I wont be there ready to sign by 6:45am

I will be there a little later. If you can save me a spot on a row that would be great. If not, no biggie.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

DAMN guys on the podium today. I decided to run C-Vet and Skinny-J was in C-250. Jay was 8th overall in C and I was 13th.

Pretty technical today with a little bit of perfect dirt sprinkled between the slimy tree roots and rocks :killingme:

WF houred out late in the day. I believe Bucho banged up his knee in the first test and pulled out. J&J was our personal course marshal for the day :lol2: I don't know if MountAiryRiders showed up or not.

Last edited by gots_a_sol on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
MountAiryRiders
DAMN n00b

Post by MountAiryRiders »

I got a 3rd place in c open. That was my first enduro and it was a blast. That second to last rock section was Rough lol. I'm hurting that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

Great job guys. Hope you enjoyed it.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Nice work guys!

I had a disappointing day. I twisted my knee pretty good while trying to recover from a failed hill climb. Happened in the very first section of the day
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
MountAiryRiders
DAMN n00b

Post by MountAiryRiders »

Bucho wrote:Nice work guys!

I had a disappointing day. I twisted my knee pretty good while trying to recover from a failed hill climb. Happened in the very first section of the day
That sucks. The first section was a lot easier the FIRST time, the second time I was about dead. Did you end up finishing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk