I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Work odd hours?...Lets ride!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Re: Work odd hours?...Lets ride!

Post by kevvyd »

J&J wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:25 am May be too late now but did you ask the dealer about tags? New, you might slide it through without inspection.
So yeah, Bought it outta state (WV) so it became a moot point.
'19 350 EXC-F
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

No problem Kevin, it's good to hear it got a new lease on life. I'll let you know when my schedule settles down so I can get some mid-week riding in, probably in August.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

kevvyd wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:16 pm Hey Guys,

I need to get out and hit the trails more than the once a month that I can "claim" a weekend with the R&T group.
My wife works in the hospital and has unusual and varied shifts. I am self employed and only "need" to work 2 days a week for a few hours in addition to my child care duties.

I just bought a brand new '18 KTM 150 XC-W and am dying to get some hours on it. So if you are the type of person who sometimes has weekdays, or mid-days, or does shift work....
PLEASE hit me up. I'd love to make some riding happen outside of the usual weekend rides & trips, and have the trail to ourselves...
No love for the Freeride? :shrug: It's a 250 2t right at 200 lbs. :deal:
Bruce
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

No love for the Freeride? :shrug: It's a 250 2t right at 200 lbs. :deal:
[/quote]

Not correct...

I looked really hard at the Freeride and it is very attractive. Also it seemed there were more of them left over and available---at really good prices.

But at the end of the day I kind of know that I would not need the "genre-bending" features of the Free. I am never gonna do anything even close to trialsin' Just felt like a standard XC bike was gonna make me most happy. Perhaps when we go ride we can do a bike trade for a minute...

Wednesday could be a chance for me to put wheels on dirt...
'19 350 EXC-F
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

kevvyd wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:37 pm No love for the Freeride? :shrug: It's a 250 2t right at 200 lbs. :deal:
Not correct...

I looked really hard at the Freeride and it is very attractive. Also it seemed there were more of them left over and available---at really good prices.

But at the end of the day I kind of know that I would not need the "genre-bending" features of the Free. I am never gonna do anything even close to trialsin' Just felt like a standard XC bike was gonna make me most happy. Perhaps when we go ride we can do a bike trade for a minute...

Wednesday could be a chance for me to put wheels on dirt...
[/quote]

I'd love to trade bikes for a test ride. My days off are Tuesdays and Fridays- when I don't have Grandson babysitting duty.
Bruce
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

I'd love to trade bikes for a test ride. My days off are Tuesdays and Fridays- when I don't have Grandson babysitting duty.
[/quote]

Sounds real good...I'll get in touch with some dates T/F dates maybe we can make work!
'19 350 EXC-F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Can we set up a ride for next week? Wed/Thursday are the best days for me, maybe even Tuesday if we have to.

I'd kinda like to do the RAC again if we have passes for everyone. Or maybe Cove or something
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
OneFaller
DAMN Expert

Post by OneFaller »

Bucho wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:14 pm I'd kinda like to do the RAC
How does RAC compare to, say, Tasker's?
Disaster Racing
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

OneFaller wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:20 am
:lol2:
I saw nothing but rocks and boulders with the occasional tree root at RAC- but I think they were trying to kill me :screwy: Although I hear RAC has some "nicer" trails. :shrug:
I've never been to Taskers.
Bruce
OneFaller
DAMN Expert

Post by OneFaller »

dirtygrunt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:42 am
OneFaller wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:20 am
:lol2:
I saw nothing but rocks and boulders with the occasional tree root at RAC- but I think they were trying to kill me :screwy: Although I hear RAC has some "nicer" trails. :shrug:
I've never been to Taskers.
So... like this. ok.
Attachments
495.jpg
Disaster Racing