I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

More DAMN practice

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

More DAMN practice

Post by juddspaintballs »

June 29th, Thursday

I'm thinking about having more DAMN practice here again. Logs, wheelies, stoppies (I'm no good), short loop, balance, etc. Maybe
Marylander wrote:Instructor Kirk
will be able to swing by?

Message me for directions/address.

Rut Row wrote:Ken
, is there a way to tag someone on here instead of forcing a quote so Kirk gets the notification? For example, on ADV all I have to do is type @Marylander and he'll receive a notification that he's tagged. It would be a nice feature, but if it's too much trouble don't bother.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: More DAMN practice

Post by Bucho »

Im a definite maybe. Im not 100% sure about my childcare situation that day.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

juddspaintballs wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 pmis there a way to tag someone on here instead of forcing a quote so Kirk gets the notification? For example, on ADV all I have to do is type @Marylander and he'll receive a notification that he's tagged. It would be a nice feature, but if it's too much trouble don't bother.
that isn't a feature of this board software, phpBB, which is free and modestly robust. XenForo, which ADV Rider switched to, costs $140 plus $40/year.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Rut Row wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:51 am
juddspaintballs wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 pmis there a way to tag someone on here instead of forcing a quote so Kirk gets the notification? For example, on ADV all I have to do is type @Marylander and he'll receive a notification that he's tagged. It would be a nice feature, but if it's too much trouble don't bother.
that isn't a feature of this board software, phpBB, which is free and modestly robust. XenForo, which ADV Rider switched to, costs $140 plus $40/year.
not worth the $$
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Cool, I put in a leave request for that day. I should be good as I've never had one denied...
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Rut Row wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:51 am
Alrighty then. I'll keep using the quoting method since it seems to have worked pretty well. Improvise, adapt, overcome
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Bumping this to the top as a reminder
Marylander wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 am Cool, I put in a leave request for that day. I should be good as I've never had one denied...
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Tomorrow
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

I'm free tomorrow. I might bring the kx out for shits and giggles.
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I'll be there. I've got to finish up the trailer wiring for the little toyota matrix I bought for one of my kids. I've got to run a wire from the back all the way to the battery under the car. Kind of pain in the butt. I'm a bit annoyed as the corolla (which is almost the same car) doesn't require this.