KAT Lodging and Transport

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Todd34
DAMN Expert
Reactions:
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:49 am

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by Todd34 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Banjo music would at least give you a warning. It's the ether bunny that you have to watch out for! :nono:
KTM 500 EXC

User avatar
Rut Row
DAMN Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 8247
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by Rut Row » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Todd34 wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:56 pm
Banjo music would at least give you a warning. It's the ether bunny that you have to watch out for! :nono:
:jack:
Ken
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2018 Mystery Bike; Beta 390? EM Escape? :shrug:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Hard work never killed anyone; but then again, why risk it?

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Reactions:
Posts: 4052
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by Bucho » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Nobody wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:28 am
Ok, I reserved the room (19th and 24th) with one double and one single bed. For now it's for 2 persons, for additional $15/night there can sleep 3. Hopefully someone will share it with me :D. Don't have exact sum yet and forgot what Kathy said, but the total was smth between $156 and $165 (for <=2 persons). For 3 it will be +$30.
If there are 3 of us, there is slight inconvenience - the double bed. But it's not the end of the world, if the other guy is not coming to my side during the night :nono: :D
I have a pretty decent folding cot that will be in the van. So someone can borrow that for the first/last night.
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Expert
Reactions:
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by Nobody » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Bucho wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:57 pm
Nobody wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:28 am
Ok, I reserved the room (19th and 24th) with one double and one single bed. For now it's for 2 persons, for additional $15/night there can sleep 3. Hopefully someone will share it with me :D. Don't have exact sum yet and forgot what Kathy said, but the total was smth between $156 and $165 (for <=2 persons). For 3 it will be +$30.
If there are 3 of us, there is slight inconvenience - the double bed. But it's not the end of the world, if the other guy is not coming to my side during the night :nono: :D
I have a pretty decent folding cot that will be in the van. So someone can borrow that for the first/last night.
Cool. If someone else shows up, we could use that. For now we are 2 in the room, me an beejaytee.
so the single bed is free :killingme: actually this topic has gone too far - i never wanted to know what's an ether bunny :lol2:
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
beejaytee
DAMN Wanabe
Reactions:
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 am

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by beejaytee » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:45 pm

I'm not sure if everyone saw my post on the original KAT post but it looks like there is a potential for rain part of the first few days. Definitely not going to stop us but incase you would pack differently, you are informed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2007 525 exc
I work hard but live better.

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Expert
Reactions:
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by Nobody » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:35 pm

beejaytee wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:45 pm
I'm not sure if everyone saw my post on the original KAT post but it looks like there is a potential for rain part of the first few days. Definitely not going to stop us but incase you would pack differently, you are informed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like drill some holes in boot soles :killingme:


usually I put my rain protection on when I'm all wet already :)
Every day is a good day when you ride

Todd34
DAMN Expert
Reactions:
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:49 am

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by Todd34 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:20 pm

:killingme: actually this topic has gone too far - i never wanted to know what's an ether bunny :lol2:
I guess some things just cross all national boundaries! :lol2:
KTM 500 EXC

darrell
DAMN n00b
Reactions:
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 am

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by darrell » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:23 pm

I wouldn't mind being the third guy on the cot, sleep many nights,in the Army on them. And will be more than,happy to pay my share.

darrell
DAMN n00b
Reactions:
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 am

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by darrell » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:26 pm

I wouldn't mind being the 3rd guy on the cot, sleep many nights on them in the Army and more happy to pay my share.

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Expert
Reactions:
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: KAT Lodging and Transport

Post by Nobody » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:21 pm

darrell wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:26 pm
I wouldn't mind being the 3rd guy on the cot, sleep many nights on them in the Army and more happy to pay my share.
Ok, I guess beejaytee wouldn't mind also, considering his previous posts. So you're welcome to our room.
Every day is a good day when you ride

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest