Page 3 of 10

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:30 pm
by BigBird
PRE-entry only. Entries close Aug 1.

Time to DO IT!

OFG

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am
by Skinny-J
I will be there along with Mrs Skinny-J (unless it rains in which case Mrs Skinny-J will bail and I will have to make goo-goo eyes with Wingfixer.....)

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:17 pm
by Wingfixer
Skinny-J wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am
I will be there along with Mrs Skinny-J (unless it rains in which case Mrs Skinny-J will bail and I will have to make goo-goo eyes with Wingfixer.....)
:knary:

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:34 pm
by Nobody
dirtygrunt wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:02 pm
Registered :deal:

I plan on camping and riding Saturday. Anybody else?
I've sent the application form to the email provided (on July 24th) but didn't get any response. Am I registered?

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:07 pm
by Skinny-J
Nobody wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:34 pm
dirtygrunt wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:02 pm
Registered :deal:

I plan on camping and riding Saturday. Anybody else?
I've sent the application form to the email provided (on July 24th) but didn't get any response. Am I registered?
I don't think you are.... You need to MAIL the registration along with payment; the money is what get's you registered.....

I would e-mail Nichole with MORE. moreclub1@gmailcom or 717-577-5142 and explain what has happened. If you follow up with payment I am sure every thing will be cool....

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:21 pm
by Nobody
Skinny-J wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:07 pm
Nobody wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:34 pm
dirtygrunt wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:02 pm
Registered :deal:

I plan on camping and riding Saturday. Anybody else?
I've sent the application form to the email provided (on July 24th) but didn't get any response. Am I registered?
I don't think you are.... You need to MAIL the registration along with payment; the money is what get's you registered.....

I would e-mail Nichole with MORE. moreclub1@gmailcom or 717-577-5142 and explain what has happened. If you follow up with payment I am sure every thing will be cool....
I was thinking that payment info will follow up. Still can't get used with sending money (or check) in envelope :shrug:
Sent an e-mail, will see.

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:51 pm
by beejaytee
Nobody wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:07 pm
Nobody wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:34 pm
dirtygrunt wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:02 pm
Registered :deal:

I plan on camping and riding Saturday. Anybody else?
I've sent the application form to the email provided (on July 24th) but didn't get any response. Am I registered?
I don't think you are.... You need to MAIL the registration along with payment; the money is what get's you registered.....

I would e-mail Nichole with MORE. moreclub1@gmailcom or 717-577-5142 and explain what has happened. If you follow up with payment I am sure every thing will be cool....
I was thinking that payment info will follow up. Still can't get used with sending money (or check) in envelope :shrug:
Sent an e-mail, will see.
Don't send cash through mail.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:32 pm
by Laoch
We've got a few guys headed to the DAMN Michaux base camp on Saturday :cheers:

Just a heads up- cell service is not good in this area. You can always ride up the road a couple miles and get a signal.
Texts do get thru with delay, etc.

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:44 am
by Laoch
Anybody get the email with rider info, maps, route sheet?

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:18 am
by juddspaintballs
Got the email last night with all of that stuff. I'm in. She said the roster is full with a waiting list.