I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Re: Michaux Dual Sport Aug 20th

Post by Nobody »

I will be there Saturday, but I don't know at what time yet as I still have some things to do before that. How do I find guys who are there already? Do we have a known place to meet?
Every day is a good day when you ride
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Nobody wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:12 am I will be there Saturday, but I don't know at what time yet as I still have some things to do before that. How do I find guys who are there already? Do we have a known place to meet?
Saturday? A few of us will be there to ride on Saturday, but the official DS is Sunday. Just want to make sure we are straight.
If you are coming Saturday to ride, shoot me a PM for the addy to the secret Michaux base camp :deal:

If you are in for Sunday then it's a different deal.
Bruce
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

dirtygrunt wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:00 am
Nobody wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:12 am I will be there Saturday, but I don't know at what time yet as I still have some things to do before that. How do I find guys who are there already? Do we have a known place to meet?
Saturday? A few of us will be there to ride on Saturday, but the official DS is Sunday. Just want to make sure we are straight.
If you are coming Saturday to ride, shoot me a PM for the addy to the secret Michaux base camp :deal:

If you are in for Sunday then it's a different deal.
Well, i plan to come Saturday to be there in Sunday morning :)
Sending PM :)
Every day is a good day when you ride
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

My buddy and I are driving up early Sunday AM, it'd be nice to swing by wherever the rest of the DAMN guys are to say hi.

Since neither of us have roll chart holders and this is our first Michaux, is it pretty obvious where to go like in hammer run? I feel like there were enough people there that it was easy to follow the pack. Then again, they had plenty of arrows and people to help.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

rurumonster wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:16 pm My buddy and I are driving up early Sunday AM, it'd be nice to swing by wherever the rest of the DAMN guys are to say hi.

Since neither of us have roll chart holders and this is our first Michaux, is it pretty obvious where to go like in hammer run? I feel like there were enough people there that it was easy to follow the pack. Then again, they had plenty of arrows and people to help.
No real arrows, see the letter for how the course is marked. Follow pack should work, look for some DAMN Riders.
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:47 amNo real arrows, see the letter for how the course is marked. Follow pack should work, look for some DAMN Riders.
they will be easy to find. Look for a bunch of guys standing around Wingfixer whilst he fixes a flat tire. :killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Rut Row wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:01 am
dirtygrunt wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:47 amNo real arrows, see the letter for how the course is marked. Follow pack should work, look for some DAMN Riders.
they will be easy to find. Look for a bunch of guys standing around Wingfixer whilst he fixes a flat tire. :killingme:
:dirtdog: And where will you be, sir?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:24 am
Rut Row wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:01 am
:dirtdog: And where will you be, sir?
mowing the grass and wishing I owned a dirt bike :frustrated:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Launch time is like 7-9.

Let's try for 8-8.30 ish meet up in the tech/start area.

We can at least make it to breakfast together then split up if needed.

Herding DAMN cats.
Bruce
rclangelan
DAMN n00b

Post by rclangelan »

Myself and 2 buddies will be trailering the bikes up early Sunday. I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I've only met some of you, only once, and its been a few months. I may not recognize anyone with gear on. I'll be the short guy on a tiny Honda (that's still too big for me), if you see me, flag me down.

Looking forward to Sunday!

- Ryan
Ryan | Sykesville, MD | 2015 CRF250L