I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Delaware State Enduro - Sun 4/30

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Delaware State Enduro - Sun 4/30

Post by gots_a_sol »

Well that is the plan, but I can't always count on SJ to be there to aid DAMN riders in burning checks :lol2:
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

I have the route sheet that should get us to each start control on time. From there I promise you wont burn a single check....... :salute: :salute: :salute: (note there is 3 salutes, one for each of you....)
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

Ugh, sore today.

It was a bit slick in the first few tests (especially the very first turn of the day, ask SJ :lol2: ). The 3rd test was the worst. Just bottomless mud. I got stuck in a rut so bad the frame was wedged in and the rear tire was just spinning in the air :censored: :censored: From there it was a struggle to get back on time. I was late for the next 2 tests and just barely made it to the 3rd one on our minute. Which meant I had no rest period between tests. So so tired...

2 of the tests had you running through an old brick house and a warehouse. Thought that was a neat obstacle (the entrance to the house was only like 24" wide so took some bar wiggling)

The afternoon ran almost all the same tests, except for that 3rd test from the morning was replaced with a new section of sandy-ish course. Thank you sweet baby jesus for that :lol2:

The "J" row; Jay, Jay, Jim, and Joe :D

-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

Results are up.

And we should have stayed as I won my class :lol2:

http://www.delawareenduroriders.com/eve ... index.html
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

Oh and that hero section was not the original Sluice. Apparently that got shut down for environmental concerns :shrug:
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Congrats Joe! Good Job on bringing another win home for the DAMN non-club!
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

gots_a_sol wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 8:54 pm Oh and that hero section was not the original Sluice. Apparently that got shut down for environmental concerns :shrug:
Huh, that makes a little more sense as I wondered where all the spectators would have been. I guess the rubber tires where hurting the rocks. But I'm very glad they have saved the rocks, especially since that giant refinery right across the street might have to dump some gas down the sluice now and then.... :screwy: :censored:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Nice job guys
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Good job Joe, you will have to see if someone can mail you that trophy.

On a side note I sucked..... :lol2: Was a good-brutal ride as SJ told me :knary: After I got unstuck from that number plate deep rut I just kept pushing on & got it done though :hi5:

When's the next one?
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

J&J wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 10:01 pm
When's the next one?
So the RORR Enduro is on the Sunday of Memorial weekend; but they cover a lot of the same RAC property and since we have been riding plenty of that I was going to skip this one...

Then in June, Foggy Mountain is the same weekend we are coming home from the KAT, gonna have to miss that one this year.

So the next one on my dance card is the Barbed wire. Unfortunately its not until July (9th)