I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Ice Cream Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Ice Cream Ride

Post by Rut Row »

Any interest in a back roads ride between ice cream stores this weekend?

from Rocky Point Creamery

to Nutter's Ice Cream

This summer I plan on hitting many other's too. After this ride I'll hit South Mountain and Misty Meadows Farm Creamery.

Ice Cream Lovers Guide to Maryland
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
beejaytee
aka Heather

Re: Ice Cream Ride

Post by beejaytee »

Where are you leaving from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

beejaytee wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:40 am Where are you leaving from?
I'm flexible but we can meet at JT's Motorsports, my house or if more people are coming from the north, somewhere near Hagerstown.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

I'm supposed to have my spring cleaning with the wife this weekend. Sunday maybe a possibility if we get enough done Friday and Saturday.

2012 Ktm 500xcw
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

WX on Sunday looks good. With the route I have in mind, it is about 1 HR between the two ice cream shops. We could have ice cream at one, ride to the other and have more ice cream then call that lunch! :eats:
Ken
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

I'll keep you posted. It's a small possibility so don't hold your breath. If I can I'll make it happen though.

2012 Ktm 500xcw
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Kyler wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:35 am Any interest in a back roads ride between ice cream stores this weekend?

from Rocky Point Creamery

to Nutter's Ice Cream

This summer I plan on hitting many other's too. After this ride I'll hit South Mountain and Misty Meadows Farm Creamery.

Ice Cream Lovers Guide to Maryland
Thought you "were" on a diet?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:33 pmThought you "were" on a diet?

The correct tense is "am." Just means I don't get to eat much for dinner. :shrug:
Ken
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Any time frame in mind? I might be able to slip over to point of rocks to meet you there. I'll have my sister visiting this weekend so won't be able to do a whole lot.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:29 pm Any time frame in mind? I might be able to slip over to point of rocks to meet you there. I'll have my sister visiting this weekend so won't be able to do a whole lot.
I was thinking of being at PoR around 10:30 or so butat the moment, looks like a reschedule for a different weekend. Not much fun in doing the ride by myself.
Ken