I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

RAC - Sat April 8th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: RAC - Sat April 8th

Post by Skinny-J »

BigBird wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:48 pm So is anybody going besides OFG and Skinny-J???
Sam,
Aren't I all you need? :boohoo:

SJ
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Thanks for the info. If it was just me tomorrow at would be all about borrowing someone's permit to check the place out but there are three of us. Myself my son and another DAMN member William "billy" taymon. And to be honest before I drop 250 on a permit I would like to check the place out first. If there are 3 people who want to rent their permits out I'm we are down and willing to pay to check the place out otherwise I will have to catch up on the next one.
2way2wheels
DAMN n00b

Post by 2way2wheels »

Sam, SJ

I am going.

Sam, If you want to ride together - let me know.

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny, my RAC permit is in my camelback in my gear box, in the garage. Feel free to grab it. Ya might want to tell Kathy first...
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

I'm still working on an "out". I've got the lat/long to park. How long will you guys be there-ballpark? And general compass heading, which way do you plan on going?

And, is there enough in the general vicinity of the parking spot to keep me entertained if I can get up there. I can see on Google earth that there seems to be a decent area terrain wise in the parking area.
Bruce
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Dirty,

It would be very tough to just run into each other. The single track is not obvious and its a huge place. We can head west first thing and that will bring us back by the cars before heading east. We will stop back and check for you. You can try my cell but its spotty. 443 eight 2 nine 36 four 7.

Sj
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Thanks Skinny. It didn't work out. DAMN what a nice day :frustrated:
Bruce
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Great ride, probably the best yet. Miles and miles of single track! We rode the "orange" loop; someone has graciously connected a bunch of the ST together with orange blazes. Once you find the entrance it runs on a huge loop. Also ventured over on the west side of 901 into "Popoye's" woods and also did some exploring. Cant wait for the next time.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:11 am Great ride, probably the best yet. Miles and miles of single track! We rode the "orange" loop; someone has graciously connected a bunch of the ST together with orange blazes. Once you find the entrance it runs on a huge loop. Also ventured over on the west side of 901 into "Popoye's" woods and also did some exploring. Cant wait for the next time.
Sounds like fun! How'd the new yammy do?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Wingfixer wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:04 am
Skinny-J wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:11 am Great ride, probably the best yet. Miles and miles of single track! We rode the "orange" loop; someone has graciously connected a bunch of the ST together with orange blazes. Once you find the entrance it runs on a huge loop. Also ventured over on the west side of 901 into "Popoye's" woods and also did some exploring. Cant wait for the next time.
Sounds like fun! How'd the new yammy do?
:dirtdog:
Bruce