New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
tomoro
DAMN n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 am
Contact:

New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by tomoro » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello all. I'm a recent transplant to Purcellville, Va...job alignment, closer to family, etc... I'm split a few ways between my Pig (XR650L), my ATV (Grizz), my street bike (R1200RT), my son and daughter! (anything off-road)... I'm an easy sell for a day of wrenching, riding, or whatever... Look forward to some fun and new and old friends in NOVA. My fridge is always open if you are in the area... :cheers:

User avatar
Skinny-J
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by Skinny-J » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Welcome! I have a BRP too; great dual-sport bike. Check out the Kentucky Adventure Trail thread and join us. It would be great to have another BRP along to show the Suzuki boyz how its done.

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3323
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by Wingfixer » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:59 pm

Skinny-J wrote:Welcome! I have a BRP too; great dual-sport bike. Check out the Kentucky Adventure Trail thread and join us. It would be great to have another BRP along to show the Suzuki boyz how its done.
:killingme: :jack:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4502
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by Bucho » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Howdy New Guy
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

tomoro
DAMN n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 am
Contact:

Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by tomoro » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:06 pm

Howdy back at cha,
Decided to put the stock pipe back on the Pig...at least for now. The FMF Q was a bit harsh for more stealthy outings...even with permission on private land, or out and checking new terrain, I think the reduced db's make for better PR. I trimmed the pig down to just north of 300lbs, putting the stock silencer on will add a few to that...whatever...I could stand to lose a few myself! All about having fun anyway, right?

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4502
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by Bucho » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Sounds good. Being a little more quiet is better than a horsepower or two you probably never used anyway.
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

User avatar
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 7:03 pm
Contact:

Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by rurumonster » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:57 am

whatup new guy. Not sure if you're into the brewery scene, but Dirt Farm Brewery in Belmont (one town over) and Adroit Theory (in Purcellville) are really cool places worth checking out.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR

tomoro
DAMN n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 am
Contact:

Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by tomoro » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Thanks ruru, not been to either, but both look great...will certainly check them out! Let me know if your in P-Ville area, can meet up for one!

User avatar
OneFaller
DAMN Expert
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:50 pm
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by OneFaller » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:05 pm

rurumonster wrote:whatup new guy. Not sure if you're into the brewery scene, but Dirt Farm Brewery in Belmont (one town over) and Adroit Theory (in Purcellville) are really cool places worth checking out.
+1 for Adroit Theory. Watch out, though. Their beers are high gravity, and they get about a buck an ounce for them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Disaster Racing

Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by Damage Inc. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:17 am

OneFaller wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:05 pm
rurumonster wrote:whatup new guy. Not sure if you're into the brewery scene, but Dirt Farm Brewery in Belmont (one town over) and Adroit Theory (in Purcellville) are really cool places worth checking out.
+1 for Adroit Theory. Watch out, though. Their beers are high gravity, and they get about a buck an ounce for them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Another vote for Adroit very good beer.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest