I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Spring Camp & Ride II 5/6-7

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Re: Granville's Spring Camp & Ride II 5/6-7

Post by Granville »

beejaytee wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 8:19 am Just noticed my plate broke off. If anyone happened to see it let me know. Also does anyone know what I have to do to get a new plate in Maryland?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did not see a plate, but I did find this. I think it is yours?
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

It was harder than it seemed from conversations, but I'm very happy I came. Great people, challenging ride. And when Jim showed me the back section it was the one I could ride, with some considerable challenges though. On Sunday after another rain it was even less traction, but I tried and tried until made it with my DRZ and not too fresh rear tire :) and did both end climbs to top to overview.
Thanks guys who were really patient waiting for me struggling where they can just ride through :D.
Next time I will come with a new rear tire! And hopefully with more skills. :cheers:

P.S. still don't really believe there was alcohol in that moonshine :huh:
Every day is a good day when you ride
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

Granville wrote:
beejaytee wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 8:19 am Just noticed my plate broke off. If anyone happened to see it let me know. Also does anyone know what I have to do to get a new plate in Maryland?Image

I did not see a plate, but I did find this. I think it is yours?
Yep those are mine. I think there was also a metal strainer spoon too. I gues I was just leaving my mark everywhere. Did you items go home with you or did they stay at the property?

2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

Here is a little helmet cam action from the weekend. Slightly different view then normal.

First two clips Granville is chasing me, and the last I am being chased by Lenny.

Hope you enjoy!

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Joker wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 6:44 am Here is a little helmet cam action from the weekend. Slightly different view then normal.

First two clips Granville is chasing me, and the last I am being chased by Lenny.

Hope you enjoy!

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3
Great videos :lurker: and it was GREAT to ride with you again :cheers: I videoed you while you were videoing me. It's an interesting comparison. I wish I could say I was laying back there dodging your roost, but you had the speed on me again :whoop:

I did find this one especially interesting :whip:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

My first time there. At first felt intimidating, but tempting. On second day found an area for me and it was just right to be challenging but doable for my skills/bike combination :)

All in all - great time and great people. Perfect weekend :)
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Nobody wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 10:49 am My first time there. At first felt intimidating, but tempting. On second day found an area for me and it was just right to be challenging but doable for my skills/bike combination :)

All in all - great time and great people. Perfect weekend :)
:lol2:

Awesome! I'm not taking my DRZ out there, you did well.
Bruce
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Joker wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 6:44 am Here is a little helmet cam action from the weekend. Slightly different view then normal.

Hope you enjoy!

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3
Haha, when I was standing by that double tree I was wondering why there was a roost next to the trail :huh:

Makes me even more proud of myself when I see that this wasn't really like a paved road for other guys too :killingme:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Nobody wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 11:53 pm [..]
Next time I will come with a new rear tire! And hopefully with more skills. :cheers:
[..]
Is there going to be a fall ride at Granville's? :angel:
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

Nobody wrote:
Nobody wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 11:53 pm [..]
[..]
Is there going to be a fall ride at Granville's? :angel:
X2?

2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.