I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2017 | Trans-PA Trail - Vertical Edition | 9-10 Sept (CANX)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: 2017 | Trans-PA Trail - Vertical Edition

Post by phoo »

I wouldn't worry about that, Ken! :)

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Did a date get set for this?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote:Did a date get set for this?

nope. waiting for all the events to be posted so I can pick a weekend that is open. The DAMN riders are notorious for doing single track over everything else.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Kyler wrote:

nope. waiting for all the events to be posted so I can pick a weekend that is open. The DAMN riders are notorious for doing single track over everything else.
you mean "some" :dirtdog: ? Kinda hoping to do more DS stuff.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:
Kyler wrote:

you mean "some" :dirtdog: ? Kinda hoping to do more DS stuff.
:dry: I look forward to riding with you again Junior! :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

whats the return trip for this ride? just hit the interstate? have you given any more thought to the date? Are you taking any time off work? I need to see if i have time to send my suspension out?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:whats the return trip for this ride? just hit the interstate? have you given any more thought to the date? Are you taking any time off work? I need to see if i have time to send my suspension out?
I'm trying to make this a three-day ride. Northward on Fri/Sat/Sun AM and super-slab home Sun afternoon.

Kathleen is having hip surgery again. Her hip is infected and they are removing it; she goes 8+ weeks with no hip then they put it back in. So the end of May or early June works best for us. The reunion is mid-May and the KY Trail is mid-June. Perhaps the weekend after Memorial Day Jun 2-4?

Should we slide it later?
Ken
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Kyler wrote:
Junior wrote:whats the return trip for this ride? just hit the interstate? have you given any more thought to the date? Are you taking any time off work? I need to see if i have time to send my suspension out?
I'm trying to make this a three-day ride. Northward on Fri/Sat/Sun AM and super-slab home Sun afternoon.

Kathleen is having hip surgery again. Her hip is infected and they are removing it; she goes 8+ weeks with no hip then they put it back in. So the end of May or early June works best for us. The reunion is mid-May and the KY Trail is mid-June. Perhaps the weekend after Memorial Day Jun 2-4?

Fall color ride!? Almost 777ish?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:
Kyler wrote:

Fall color ride!? Almost 777ish?
I like that! Octoberish?
Ken
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

You should set a date for this. October is getting into hunting season and up north the weather can get cold/snow on the ridges by that time.
September, I think, would be a better choice.
Bruce