I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2nd Annual Stolen Pig Rally @ Hatfield McCoy apr 27-30 2017

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: 2nd Annual Stolen Pig Rally @ Hatfield McCoy apr 27-30 2017

Post by Wingfixer »

Its on the calendar!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

Wingfixer wrote:Its on the calendar!
you always say that :dirtdog:
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

That's because I always put it on the calendar! :lol2:
Man plans and God (or the scheduling department) laughs.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:That's because I always put it on the calendar! :lol2:
Man plans and Kathy God (or the scheduling department) laughs.
fixed it for you :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

it is godzilla friendly. you can always stop by and drop off a bag of booze :jack:
OCCR
DAMN

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

sallydog wrote:it is godzilla friendly. you can always stop by and drop off a bag of booze :jack:
At the very least. :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Todd34
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Todd34 »

Anyone going? I haven't been to Hatfield yet and this seems like a good time to check it out.

Todd
KTM 500 EXC
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

Todd34 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:59 pm Anyone going? I haven't been to Hatfield yet and this seems like a good time to check it out.

Todd
Free HM trail pass with event registration...

Stolen Pig Rally Itinerary rough draft. To be finalized in a couple days. Speak now or forever hold your peace!!! "A private sponsored and hosted meet-up rally for dual sport enduro adventure motorcycle riders."

Friday
9:00 am----------------LEADED RIDES BEGIN. Line up at Real McCoy Trail booth
1. Medium to Advance Skill Level: Hatfield McCoy Mountains "The Real Deal" 60 mile DS Rt. Between, around & OVER the actual Hatfield & McCoy mountains of the feud. 3 hour ride 1- hour Off Road. Expect a bit of rutted wash out rocky, muddy and loose terrain off road for 1 hour. The remaining 2 hours loaded with lots of single lane B- Top twisties.

2. Beginner to Intermediate Skill Level: Hatfield McCoy Mountains 61 mile DS Rt. Between & Around Hatfield McCoy Mountains & OVER McCoy mountains of the feud. 3 hour ride 1/2 hour Off Road. Expect a couple basic mudholes, partly loose/mostly tight crushed rock. The remaining 2 hours loaded with lots of single lane B-Top Twisties.

11:30 am-1:30 pm--------------Free Lunch at The McCoy Pig Farm. Includes roasting Thick Cut Bacon and Dogs over a camp fire. A McCoy will be onsite from 11:30-2:30 with food and non alcohol refreshments. Plenty of roasting sticks are provided.
Play Horseshoes, ride the 1/4 mile dirt track or just relax before taking off again.
Compliments of Donald and Kathy McCoy
ENTER THROUGH THE RED FARM GATES. 2 miles above Matewan in Kentucky route 1056

2:00 pm 3. Hatfield McCoy Feud Site Tour Leaded and Narrated By: Don McCoy/The Real McCoy
Beginner Friendly Skill Level: 80 mile 5 hour loop. We will stop and get off bikes at 5 or 6 feud sites.
5:00 pm-------------------*Dinner @ Wingo’s Grill
5:00 pm-9:pm-----------*Local Entertainment @ Wingo’s Grill
9:00 pm-------------------*Late Night Bon Fire

===============================================================

Saturday
9:00am-------------LEADED RIDES BEGIN. Line up at Real McCoy booth
1. Medium to Advance Skill Level: Hatfield McCoy Mountains "The Real Deal" 60 mile DS Rt. Between, around & over the actual Hatfield McCoy mountains of the feud. 3 hour ride 1- hour Off Road. Expect a bit of rutted wash out rocky, muddy and loose terrain off road for 1 hour. The remaining 2 hours loaded with lots of single lane B- Top tw

2. Intermediate Skill Level: Chicken Dumplin's Tri State Run. 80 mile 3 hour loop along side the borders of Kentucky, Virginia and West Virginia where the 3 states meet together. Loaded with single and 2 lane B-Top Twisties. NOTE: App. 3 miles is gravel along side the railroad tracks. Its travelled by automobile but sometimes the gravel is fresh and thick! 2 Up Capable.

11:30-1:30 pm--------------Free Lunch at The McCoy Pig Farm. Includes roasting Thick Cut Bacon and Dogs over a camp fire. A McCoy will be onsite from 11:30-2:30 with food and non alcohol refreshments. Plenty of roasting sticks are provided.
Play Horseshoes, ride the 1/4 mile dirt track or just relax before taking off again.
Compliments of Donald and Kathy McCoy.
ENTER THROUGH THE RED FARM GATES. 2 miles above Matewan in Kentucky Route 1056.

2:00 pm 3. Hatfield McCoy Feud Site Tour Leaded and Narrated By: Don McCoy/The Real McCoy
Beginner Friendly Skill Level: 80 mile 5 hour loop. We will stop and get off bikes at 5 or 6 feud sites. All B-Top except 1/4 mile.

5:pm-------------------*BBQ Pig Out @ Wingo’s Grill
6:pm-------------------*Awards Ceremony begins @Wingo's Grill.
2 sets of Vee Rubber Tires of your choice will be awarded to 2 lucky ticket holders. Other goodies will be awarded also.
9:pm-------------------*Late Night Bon Fire Pig Out/ Self Broil Bacon and Dogs over the camp
fire. Compliments of Donald and Kathy McCoy.

2:00 pm-------------------------LEADED RIDE BEGINS
- Beginner Friendly Skill Level: Hatfield McCoy Feud Leaded and Narrated Tour. 80 mile 5 hour loop. We will stop and get off bikes at 5 or 6 feud sites.

SELF GUIDED RIDES
- KML Map Files and basic maps available for self guided rides.
Including: 54 Mile Feud Site Loop, 60 Mile Hatfield McCoy Mountains "The Real Deal DS Loop", 137.5 Miles Ridgeline Kentucky Loop, 76 Miles Chicken Dumplin Tri State Run, Wv Dingess Tunnel Loop, 180 mile Loretta Lynn Crystal Gayle Coal Miners Daughter loop.
- Turn By Turn directions available on sheet paper for Hatfield McCoy feud sites.
NOTE: All maps will be included in registration packet.

Wingo's Grill located inside The Hatfield McCoy Inn will be open daily from 7:00am - 10:00pm

To register for The Stolen Pig Rally go to www.therealmccoytrails.com or www.hatfiledmccoyresort.com For assistance call Kathy @ 304-426-4700.

NOTE: Early registration will end April 12, 2017. You can register late and last minute drop ins are welcome. T-Shirts, complimentary registration bags, and maps may not be available if you register after April 12th.

The Real McCoy
kt3mcc@aol.com
OCCR
DAMN

Todd34
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Todd34 »

Thanks for the info Sallydog. I'm probably going to attend but will mostly hit the trails instead of the roads. I'm just wondering if any of the DAMN guys have the same plan.
KTM 500 EXC