I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

looking for others to go trail rides

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
wbrewer
DAMN n00b

looking for others to go trail rides

Post by wbrewer »

Hey there,
I'm located in Lutherville Md, I have available weekdays and weekends depending on my schedule. I'm a bit rusty so I am looking for easy/medium riding. Please contact me and we'll set it up.

Walt
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: looking for others to go trail rides

Post by Skinny-J »

Hey Walt,

I am up the street from you in Hereford but I can't offer much in the way of local trails. My neighbor has a few acres with a little enduro trail through the woods that might help to knock the rust off or if you want to work on your bike set-up but otherwise we are mostly stuck with big drives someplace to ride.

Get in on Marylanders Shade ride, just be sure to soften up you clickers as Shade is very rocky. Also, the R & T trail ride is coming up in September and offers something for all levels. The same weekend is the Seven Mountains dual-sport; are you tagged? Getting tagged will open up a whole bunch more opportunities for you to ride organized dual-sports like the S-500, RORR DS and the Hammer Run, all coming up this fall.

Hope to see ya on one of these rides!

SJ
wbrewer
DAMN n00b

Post by wbrewer »

Hey SJ,
No I'm not tagged, I have a YZ250F, I have no problem traveling, I wasn't looking for local riding necessarily as I know local trails are scarce.
Thanks for the info, I'll check those venues out, thanks.

Walt
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4188

I would suggest you do your best to attend the R&T ride. You will get to meet other DAMN riders and should have plenty of different levels of riding.
You will find much more riding available to you if you have a plated bike.
If staying with a non plated bike then I would suggest you install a rekluse and make sure you have a good skid plate. All the off road single track that I know available to the public has plenty of rocks.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I sent a PM. I'm trying to get out for at least one ride during the week while I'm working weekends.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Get out to Jim's ---> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4211

Lots-o-riding and lots-o-folks to ride with.
Bruce
John Dirt Rider
DAMN n00b

Post by John Dirt Rider »

My name is John. John Dirt Rider. I ride all the time. It is possible for me to ride dorring the week but I need some time in advance. Can you pleas call me. (Home 540-252-2078) (cell 540-303-2715).
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

Hey John dirtrider, lets ride some dirt, I'm just north of front royal, mayb e i'll call or text you tomorrow....