I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western MD Camp & Ride 5/14-15 2016 (CANCELLED!)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Granville's Western MD Camp & Ride 5/14-15 2016

Post by Rut Row »

I won't be making a guest appearance. Similar woman problems - my granddaughter's birthday. Will be in Jacksonville, NC pretending to be a responsible grandfather.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

I'm pretty new to this group and I'll be there Saturday. I've ridden with Bucho and Marylander a couple times and they can vouch that I'm only mostly weirdo. Thanks again for opening this place up for riding, I get real tired of all the rocks at Cove/Taskers. Any change of pace is most welcome.

Hope to see y'all there.

-Adam
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

rurumonster wrote:I get real tired of all the rocks at Cove/Taskers.
A man after my own heart! :loveit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

Kyler wrote:
A man after my own heart! :loveit:
I am very grateful to have two decent riding areas relatively close that allow me to perfect the ability to take bowling balls to the toe, but I feel like without a rock free environment there's quite a few skills I miss out on.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Is this still happening with all the rain we have been getting or should we make it into an Ark building weekend?
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

drtjumper wrote:Is this still happening with all the rain we have been getting or should we make it into an Ark building weekend?
Well, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Thursday morning I will make the call.

I have a friend in Indianapolis. We almost always get their weather a day later. They are calling for mostly sunny Friday.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

rurumonster wrote:I'm pretty new to this group and I'll be there Saturday. I've ridden with Bucho and Marylander a couple times and they can vouch that I'm only mostly weirdo. Thanks again for opening this place up for riding, I get real tired of all the rocks at Cove/Taskers. Any change of pace is most welcome.

Hope to see y'all there.

-Adam
Yeah, Ill vouch for Adam. Sorry I wont be there to play tour guide.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
UncleND
DAMN n00b

Post by UncleND »

This is my first DAMN post.
Hey Granville (this is Jonathan BTW) I will be there Saturday with two more, weather permitting. Looking forward to it. :ride:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Sorry Guys…

Due to the impeding monsoons, the Barton 5/14-15 Camp & Ride date is herby officially CANCELLED!

I will try to make another date happen again in June, but defiantly will have at least one Fall Ride.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Re: Granville's Western MD Camp & Ride 5/14-15 2016 (CANCELLED!)

Post by rurumonster »

Bummer man, but appreciate the invite!

I am legitimately angry it has rained 15 days in a row and will seemingly continue through Sunday.

I've already put in for a pass with the wife, I don't suppose anyone would be interested in hitting the cove/taskers either early Saturday or early Sunday? Maybe this is a terrible idea and it'd just be a muddy mess.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR