Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
User avatar
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1981
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by mdubya » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:05 pm

(Wow, I'm actually sore...I'm never sore after a ride...I need to ride more)
:lol8: :freakey: The conditions on the ORV trail today were "challenging" to say the least. Great ride and great company fellas. :rickey:

Ken, you get serious props for hanging in there and making the best of it. No one would have blamed you a bit if you had decided to bag it. :bow:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9252
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by Rut Row » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:26 pm

mdubya wrote:Ken, you get serious props for hanging in there and making the best of it. No one would have blamed you a bit if you had decided to bag it. :bow:
thanks! and now I know what "a little rocky" and "a few mud holes" really means! :poser: :harhar:
Ken
2016 EM Sport Electric Trials :drool:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

chriskoz
DAMN Expert
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by chriskoz » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:31 pm

Looks like you guys had a nice ride. I'm jealous. Sorry I missed it and congratulations on posting the first DAMNriders ride report.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4913
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by Bucho » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:43 am

I don't feel too sore, (we'll see if its worse in the morning). But a good ride all around, even it was a little too muddy/slippery for me. We didn't get any video of Rob's powerline hill climb, but it was pretty good.

Not sure how many weekends I'll be able to get in riding out there before the official end of April campout, but I can probably do some weekdays out there. For the next couple of weeks, I can probably do Mondays if anyone is free, (Mike...)?
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

thisguy

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by thisguy » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:49 am

Sorry I missed it. The Greenridge does get slick. Buy some knobbies. Kenda Trailmaster are pretty good for the price and they hold up good on the road.

Bill

User avatar
dom08
DAMN n00b
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:03 am
Contact:

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by dom08 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:44 am

Great time guys! Thanks!!

hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by hondahawkrider » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Bucho wrote:I don't feel too sore, (we'll see if its worse in the morning). But a good ride all around, even it was a little too muddy/slippery for me. We didn't get any video of Rob's powerline hill climb, but it was pretty good.

Not sure how many weekends I'll be able to get in riding out there before the official end of April campout, but I can probably do some weekdays out there. For the next couple of weeks, I can probably do Mondays if anyone is free, (Mike...)?

DAMN.. my day off went from Monday to Fridays.. Once the 620 is back together, I will be there... However, the bitch is giving me grief..
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100

User avatar
RRob
DAMN Expert
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:44 am
Contact:

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by RRob » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:14 pm

thisguy wrote:The Greenridge does get slick.
It was definately not the Green Ridge that I'm used to. How was the enduro?
Rob

XR650L

User avatar
RRob
DAMN Expert
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:44 am
Contact:

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by RRob » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:18 pm

hondahawkrider wrote:DAMN.. my day off went from Monday to Fridays.. Once the 620 is back together, I will be there... However, the bitch is giving me grief..
I'm off every other Friday. Let me know when you get the 620 going. :ride:
Rob

XR650L

User avatar
RRob
DAMN Expert
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:44 am
Contact:

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by RRob » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:27 pm

I've got a rare three day weekend this weekend (3/21-23). I'm free from noon Friday through noon on Sunday. Anyone available/got a good idea for a Saturday 3/22 ride? I'm leaning towards some more GR ORV laps but open to just about anything.

Where to next?
Rob

XR650L

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests