I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by mdubya »

I can do any day but Sunday.

I was last to leave yesterday and the creeping dusk was reminding me of last year hanging out in the parking area until well after the sun started to set. Sublime.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'm looking at Monday the 24th to go back to Greenridge. As long as weather is halfway decent.
I technically could do some Fridays, but it would be a little rough working the night before. Perhaps, if someone in Middletown could also go and drive, (so I could sleep on the way there and back).
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:I'm looking at Monday the 24th to go back to Greenridge. As long as weather is halfway decent.
I technically could do some Fridays, but it would be a little rough working the night before. Perhaps, if someone in Middletown could also go and drive, (so I could sleep on the way there and back).
I wish I could. My new tires will be in Wed and I'd be ready! Unfortunately, I have to take my wife to a medical appointment in the afternoon. :(
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Looks like a good time. I managed a couple of trips on the local back roads :boohoo: I ride what I can when I can.

Ken...are your current/old tires GP110's? I run those, like them a lot, actually had them on at GR last year. I guess any bald tire is bad.
What new tires you going with?

Bruce
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote:Ken...are your current/old tires GP110's? I run those, like them a lot, actually had them on at GR last year. I guess any bald tire is bad.
Yup - IRC GP-110s. They are okay on gravel and pavement. I'm installing a set of IRC GP-1s. Am debating a spare set of rims with knobbies but most likely will buy a real dirt oriented bike (used) end of the year if I live :lol8:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:
dirtygrunt wrote:Ken...are your current/old tires GP110's? I run those, like them a lot, actually had them on at GR last year. I guess any bald tire is bad.
Yup - IRC GP-110s. They are okay on gravel and pavement. I'm installing a set of IRC GP-1s. Am debating a spare set of rims with knobbies but most likely will buy a real dirt oriented bike (used) end of the year if I live :lol8:
I'm with ya. I stuck a K270 on last fall, I'll take it off in a month or so. I mostly commute, and the 110s are great, K270 is great off road, but real squirrelly on pavement.

I have to buy my son another bike, before I can get one. A nice smaller, lighter off road bike would be great. Almost anything is smaller and lighter than a KLR :lol8:
Bruce