I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Green Ridge Pre-ride 3/15

Post by mdubya »

(Wow, I'm actually sore...I'm never sore after a ride...I need to ride more)
:lol8: :freakey: The conditions on the ORV trail today were "challenging" to say the least. Great ride and great company fellas. :rickey:

Ken, you get serious props for hanging in there and making the best of it. No one would have blamed you a bit if you had decided to bag it. :bow:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:Ken, you get serious props for hanging in there and making the best of it. No one would have blamed you a bit if you had decided to bag it. :bow:
thanks! and now I know what "a little rocky" and "a few mud holes" really means! :poser: :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Looks like you guys had a nice ride. I'm jealous. Sorry I missed it and congratulations on posting the first DAMNriders ride report.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I don't feel too sore, (we'll see if its worse in the morning). But a good ride all around, even it was a little too muddy/slippery for me. We didn't get any video of Rob's powerline hill climb, but it was pretty good.

Not sure how many weekends I'll be able to get in riding out there before the official end of April campout, but I can probably do some weekdays out there. For the next couple of weeks, I can probably do Mondays if anyone is free, (Mike...)?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
thisguy

Post by thisguy »

Sorry I missed it. The Greenridge does get slick. Buy some knobbies. Kenda Trailmaster are pretty good for the price and they hold up good on the road.

Bill
dom08
DAMN n00b

Post by dom08 »

Great time guys! Thanks!!
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Bucho wrote:I don't feel too sore, (we'll see if its worse in the morning). But a good ride all around, even it was a little too muddy/slippery for me. We didn't get any video of Rob's powerline hill climb, but it was pretty good.

Not sure how many weekends I'll be able to get in riding out there before the official end of April campout, but I can probably do some weekdays out there. For the next couple of weeks, I can probably do Mondays if anyone is free, (Mike...)?

DAMN.. my day off went from Monday to Fridays.. Once the 620 is back together, I will be there... However, the bitch is giving me grief..
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

thisguy wrote:The Greenridge does get slick.
It was definately not the Green Ridge that I'm used to. How was the enduro?
Rob

XR650L
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

hondahawkrider wrote:DAMN.. my day off went from Monday to Fridays.. Once the 620 is back together, I will be there... However, the bitch is giving me grief..
I'm off every other Friday. Let me know when you get the 620 going. :ride:
Rob

XR650L
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

I've got a rare three day weekend this weekend (3/21-23). I'm free from noon Friday through noon on Sunday. Anyone available/got a good idea for a Saturday 3/22 ride? I'm leaning towards some more GR ORV laps but open to just about anything.

Where to next?
Rob

XR650L