I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 10/16-18 of 2015

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 10/16-18 of 2015

Post by Granville »

I plan to get there Friday evening and leave Sunday afternoon :roost:

I hope to see some of our R & T Friends this weekend too!

If there is greater than a 60% chance of rain that weekend, I will cancel this ride and post the cancellation here by Thursday 10/15.

Located in the heart of scenic Western MD, just 15-miles from Frostburg, this secured private track has remained a closely guarded secret for many years. But due to Western. MD's Spring colors, we are welcomed back to ride single track, climb a series of challenging hard packed mining hills, roll down steep descents, hammer a tight pine sections and maybe even carve in some new trails. Selected by Dirtbike Television as a it’s own “super secret test riding facility”, this diverse single track now becomes available to the DAMN Riders free and legal.

Plan on primitive style camping. However, the property does contain a very large building which usually has a working bathroom.

PM me, if you desire directions to our private property and a copy of a waiver of liability. A waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property and it will also help me keep track of how many DAMN Riders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult.

A word of warning to would be trespasser. This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden, Mr. May arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers
Last edited by Granville on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 10/16-18 of 2015

Post by Wingfixer »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageI've been waiting for this post!!!ImageImageImageImageImage
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Awesome, keep this years bike riding alive for one more epic weekend!
Lots of cool bikes---
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Two for two this year with the WATR trail rides. ARGH!!!
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Glad to see the faithful are so fired up for the endless twists of joy that will be had on my wild and wonderful single track in Western MD.

Sorry to "thetable" for the date clash and to the rest of my friends that will go to the WATR Ride. There is a lot going on this fall. We will be back!
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Jim,

Many thanks for the invite! The entire Shaffer clan will be there to decimate your Single Track! :whoop:

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :cheers:

SJ
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Many thanks for the invite but have a date conflict also...
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

I'm in for sure. Bringing the family as well. Hopefully I can convince the wife to come up on Friday.
:cheers:
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Post by Stinson »

Awesome, thanks for the invite. Plan to be there with a buddy or two!! Can't wait.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I work on the 16th. I might try to make it out on the 17th for the day if you'll have me. I think I can safely place my skill level in the "C" range. I'm not so far away, so I can easily make it out for the day and head home that evening.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R