I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/26

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

I know WATR also has an event planned for the same weekend, but this is the only date I have clear between mid April and Mother's day. I didn't want to wait until June to see some of your fine :loveit: .

I plan to get there Friday evening and leave Sunday afternoon :roost:

If there is greater than a 60% chance of rain that weekend, I will cancel this ride and post the cancellation here by Thursday 4/23.

Located in the heart of scenic Western MD, just 15-miles from Frostburg, this secured private track has remained a closely guarded secret for many years. But due to Western. MD's Spring colors, we are welcomed back to ride single track, climb a series of challenging hard packed mining hills, roll down steep descents, hammer a tight pine sections and maybe even carve in some new trails. Selected by Dirtbike Television as a it’s own “super secret test riding facility”, this diverse single track now becomes available to the DAMN Riders free and legal.

Plan on primitive style camping. However, the property does contain a very large building which usually has a working bathroom.

PM me, if you desire directions to our private property and a copy of a waiver of liability. A waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property and it will also help me keep track of how many DAMN Riders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult.

A word of warning to would be trespasser. This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden, Mr. May arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Killing me, I so want to ride there again, but I have club responsibilities to WATR.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/26

Post by Wingfixer »

Same here, killing me! The gang will be doing the "Southern Dirt Single Track Tour" that weekend.....unless an edit to the route can be made....
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Wingfixer wrote:Same here, killing me! The gang will be doing the "Southern Dirt Single Track Tour" that weekend.....unless an edit to the route can be made....
If you are referring to Jays ride...that is in May.

Have a trials on Sunday but hope to get in a single track day on Saturday @ Granvilles.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Shit! You're right! I'll be there!!

Thats what happenes when you read the board on a phone... :doh:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

I went out today and the trails are ready to be riden! :loveit: I can't wait to see ya'll again and see some new faces. There might even be a new trail cut in :cheers: See you then!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Since I'll be at Hatfield-McCoy the weekend before, I wont be able to make this. (Can't do two riding weekends in a row)

For anyone that has not been out to Grandville's. You need to go. It is such a great place to ride. Great trails, great company, its hard to beat.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Be sure to bring your :kumbaya: .
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

Well two weekends in a row that will probably piss the wife off but i'm fine with it. :dirtdog:
Will be there with grandsons and some firewood.
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Post by Space Ghost »

In like Flynn. Will we be riding Friday afternoon say 12 or so ? Joker are you going to be there early ? Max
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE