I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Greenridge 12/30 report

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Greenridge 12/30 report

Post by Bucho »

A slight break in the weather led to some nice riding at Greenridge yesterday. Mdubya couldn't make it, so it was just myself and a work buddy who has some interest in getting into offroading. I borrowed a quad for him to ride, but hopefully we'll have him on a dirtbike soon.

There was still alot of ice in the puddles and frozen mud but no snow left. The first lap held some great conditions, but as the day warmed conditions starting getting pretty sloppy. We did three and half laps. I lost the plate off the DR. 509M35, look for it next time you're out there.
Still pretty good time all in all. I was happy to have an almost fresh knobby on the rear to replace the worn out one, (thanks Ken!).

I'll get a couple pictures up soon.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Greenridge 12/30 report

Post by Bucho »

Here is a couple pics.

Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

And a couple more.

Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

I checked the weather mid day and it looked great. Sorry I bailed, but I was just too DAMN sick. Got some new Rx's and feeling much better. Now it is snowing and sub-freezing. :lol2:

It looks like you had plenty of fun without me!
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:I was happy to have an almost fresh knobby on the rear to replace the worn out one, (thanks Ken!).
glad to have helped! were there many people there?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

More people then I thought. 2-3 groups less then a dozen. (all on quads) At least that was who I saw in the parking lots. I never actually encountered anyone on the trail. Except two large trucks.

We parked at the 15 mile creek lot. Lower Mertens was a big mud field. Especially by the end of the day.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200